Miami fans show no class | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans show no class

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.

Why are these comments so unbelievable? These are comments made on a discussion board that express opinions based on a “knee-jerk†decision by a professional football player that happens to be a catalyst for our beloved offense.
These comments are made by some who have paid their hard-earned money to be entertained.
They have expectations that have been “smoked†away. I think its fair for people to be upset with him; R.W. did not make a good decision here. Even if he wanted out, do it with respect for your craft, employers, fans and family.

Would you quit a job without two weeks notice? Would you leave your platoon in the middle of a war? Maybe these are extreme comparisons (war), but they all relate to the character and integrity of a man. If he was so unhappy, he should have worked through it with his counselor, adjusted his prescription and made a sound decision that doesn’t affect everyone so much.(end of last year) Don't just wake up and decide "I need to do this TODAY!"

It's kinda hard to care about someone that seemibly doesn't care about anyone else..... maybe you should open your eyes and actually try to look at all perspectives.

goldfish said:
Why are these comments so unbelievable? These are comments made on a discussion board that express opinions based on a “knee-jerk†decision by a professional football player that happens to be a catalyst for our beloved offense.
These comments are made by some who have paid their hard-earned money to be entertained.
They have expectations that have been “smoked†away. I think its fair for people to be upset with him; R.W. did not make a good decision here. Even if he wanted out, do it with respect for your craft, employers, fans and family.

Would you quit a job without two weeks notice? Would you leave your platoon in the middle of a war? Maybe these are extreme comparisons (war), but they all relate to the character and integrity of a man. If he was so unhappy, he should have worked through it with his counselor, adjusted his prescription and made a sound decision that doesn’t affect everyone so much.(end of last year) Don't just wake up and decide "I need to do this TODAY!"

It's kinda hard to care about someone that seemibly doesn't care about anyone else..... maybe you should open your eyes and actually try to look at all perspectives.
LMFAO. :roflmao: Those are some of the worst metaphors I have ever heard. Wartime? You mean Dubya's & Cheney's personal nest-feathering expedition? You don't know the meaning of wartime. World War II -- that was "wartime."

Ricky doesn't owe you anything. If you can't figure that much out you really aren't very bright. It is his ****ing life. And you're absolutely right about one thing, he doesn't care about you. Nor should he. Is it so hard to accept that he doesn't place the same false value on your very existence that you place on his? Stop worshiping false idols -- as the Catholics would say -- and you won't have this problem.

PatriotGOD said:
LMFAO. :roflmao: Those are some of the worst metaphors I have ever heard. Wartime? You mean Dubya's & Cheney's personal nest-feathering expedition? You don't know the meaning of wartime. World War II -- that was "wartime."

Ricky doesn't owe you anything. If you can't figure that much out you really aren't very bright. It is his ****ing life. And you're absolutely right about one thing, he doesn't care about you. Nor should he. Is it so hard to accept that he doesn't place the same false value on your very existence that you place on his? Stop worshiping false idols -- as the Catholics would say -- and you won't have this problem.
Ricky may not owe the fans anything but he does owe his teammates more than this. He pretty much killed his teams chances for the upcoming season.

RHoffman said:
...there wasn't even such a thing as a Patriots fan before three years ago.

This season will be the 11th straight year that the Patriots sold out every home game.

That means the last time there was an unsold ticket for a Patriots home game, you were 3 years old.

we still love our team, we probably arent fond of ricky, but we are fans of the TEAM not ricky.

PatriotGOD said:

First of all, they are analogies, not metaphores... and Any threat against HOME SOIL is a time for war.... I would think a WWII veteran such as yourself would understand that. And my point (which you obviously missed) was the notion of who would desert their brethren. It was just an anology and I think most understand the point.
Who said he owe's me...! I place value on MY WORD. My word involves holding true to myself and those that I love and support. Did you just jump over the words "integrity and character" Those are the values I place on my existence... I don't remember discussing and ideologies....
Maybe YOU should keep this in perspective...
I could give a rat's azz about what R.W. does cause it really doesn't affect me or those that I love....
He's his own man, and if that's what he's all about, and he can live with his treatment of others... so be it!

He's a "spiritual" guy I'm sure he believes in karma and "what goes around...."

If he was a real man he shouldn't have ever played a game that he NEVER wanted to play.... how's that for being bright!

How bright is it that he's now a poster boy for weed smokers.... I'm sure he owes his mom and kids that type of notoriety. Then again he doesn't owe anybody anything....I guess you have the same opinion.... :rolleyes:

Dear Patriots God:

perhaps you would prefer reading one of my 150 articles with various newspapers and periodicals over the last year...as a part time job... :roflmao:

Dear Patriot Fans,

Dear Patriot Fans,

I'm from Massachusetts. My friends are Patriot fans. Nothing personal with what I'm about to say, but the Dolfans here are suffering. Yes, there are other people in much worse shape all over this world. Yes, people on this board sometimes ought to say things differently. But don't rub salt in our wounds. Give us some peace, at least for a day or two.

SuperJetFan said:
It is one happy day in JET land!!!!!!! No QB, no runningback.....hmm.. dare I say 2-14 for the year...
Really? Why? What the hell do the Jets have? Curtis "I can't run anymore because I'm 103" Martin? I'd take Travis Minor over Geritol Martin.
And did your team get any sort of defense to be proud of since I turned off ESPN an hour ago? Didn't think so, so sit down.

I'll never understand. What are they all doing here anyway (fans of lesser teams)? Are these the same people who buy police scanners so that they can listen to their next door neighbor's phone conversations?

PatriotGOD said:

We already know you're a Mass-hole. You don't have to keep proving it.

Back
Top Bottom