Miami fans show no class | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans show no class

Agreed

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.
Not to mention, "bipolar."

I agree. Ignorance is in abundance on this site.

RHoffman said:
you want to know why...

because the Patriots will never be more than a second class show in New England with the Red Sox in town.

Here's the beautiful thing...the Red Sox will never ever win a World Series again...and its the thing that Boston and New England want the most...there wasn't even such a thing as a Patriots fan before three years ago.
Ahhh that's where you are clearly wrong.

You know so little yet you pretend so much. Pats fans have hung in just fine through the lean years. As for that other pseudo-insightful drivel, this isn't about the Red Sox at all, it is about the Pats. We can tell the difference.

THIS right here, THIS isn't about the Red Sox. You think you understand us but your words give away your ignorance. This right here is about laughing at the pathetic fish fans who think every year that they are destined to win a SUPER BOWL with talent that isn't good enough to win a playoff game. That's what THIS is about.

You call yourself a WRITER? Try getting a clue about your subject because content matters.

PatriotGOD said:
Ahhh that's where you are clearly wrong.

You know so little yet you pretend so much. Pats fans have hung in just fine through the lean years. As for that other pseudo-insightful drivel, this isn't about the Red Sox at all, it is about the Pats. We can tell the difference.

THIS right here, THIS isn't about the Red Sox. You think you understand us but your words give away your ignorance. This right here is about laughing at the pathetic fish fans who think every year that they are destined to win a SUPER BOWL with talent that isn't good enough to win a playoff game. That's what THIS is about.

You call yourself a WRITER? Try getting a clue about your subject because content matters.
You've had that bottled up for years haven't you? But never able to express it since the Patriots have only recently been any good. Dude your Butt chinned QB is in our D-Line's crosshairs now. Better watch your blind side. Remember, Karma. Karma.:evil:

Eh...New England people did the exact same thing when Roger Clemens went to than Yanks.

RHoffman said:
Guess that truth hurts...just another fraud exposed!

The FRAUD is you calling yourself a WRITER @ FinHeaven. That's so sad it is pathetic.

Get a REAL fake credential.

LMAO. :D:roflmao:

MarksBrothers85 said:
Yes, for the New York Jets!
Yeah little Chady Boy is in our D's crosshairs too. Watch your blind side.:evil:

Good to see the Fish Fans throw their opinions around. Nothing like a good spind job and truth bending.

When Milloy was released, I did only one thing. I said "IN BELICHICK WE TRUST" I pointed to the stats, and I hoped for an 8-8 season. The Patriots rewarded by faith by delivering another Super Bowl victory.

Lawyer was never called gay or queer, Lawyer was never called a druggie or idiot, Lawyer was called a backstabber because he signed with the Bills, but Belichick was called a backstabber as well for releasing Lawyer. We never resorted to the level of insults that you Fin Fans resorted to for Ricky.

Some day I hope ol Milloy comes back and retires a Patriot, because in my opinion, he will always be a Patriot in my heart. He was the victim of an organizational philosophy and nothing more. In my opinion, if money was no object, he would still be a Patriot.

You guys are trash for some of the comments mad about Ricky. Serious trash. It is no shock why the Dolphins never seem to win the big one anymore. The fans are the 12th man of every team, and by far, the Miami Dolphins have the weakest 12th man of any team out there.

If I saw him, I would spit in his face. The backstabbing loser!

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.
How would you like it if President Bush declares war on someone, anyone, and then resigns right before we drop the 1st bomb??:fire:

Milloy didn't turn his back on his team. He was cut.

BringBackShula said:
How would you like it if President Bush declares war on someone, anyone, and then resigns right before we drop the 1st bomb??:fire:

Wow talk about your bad analogies. I am sure people dying and someone wanting to enjoy their life away from football can be compared. :shakeno:

XNOUGHT said:
Good to see the Fish Fans throw their opinions around. Nothing like a good spind job and truth bending.

When Milloy was released, I did only one thing. I said "IN BELICHICK WE TRUST" I pointed to the stats, and I hoped for an 8-8 season. The Patriots rewarded by faith by delivering another Super Bowl victory.

Lawyer was never called gay or queer, Lawyer was never called a druggie or idiot, Lawyer was called a backstabber because he signed with the Bills, but Belichick was called a backstabber as well for releasing Lawyer. We never resorted to the level of insults that you Fin Fans resorted to for Ricky.

Some day I hope ol Milloy comes back and retires a Patriot, because in my opinion, he will always be a Patriot in my heart. He was the victim of an organizational philosophy and nothing more. In my opinion, if money was no object, he would still be a Patriot.

You guys are trash for some of the comments mad about Ricky. Serious trash. It is no shock why the Dolphins never seem to win the big one anymore. The fans are the 12th man of every team, and by far, the Miami Dolphins have the weakest 12th man of any team out there.[/QUOT

What if Brady Bunch decided not to play tommorrow? What would yall say?? You idiot...We don't have a Bellichek to trust in...We got a Wanny...But gotta make the best of it. Ricky ROYALLY screwed this team and fans this year. He DESERVES the criticism...I DON"T HATE HIM..But I do think he is an IDIOT for going about this the way he has...YOu dumba$$!!!! Milloy's situation was different.

Back
Top Bottom