Miami fans show no class | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans show no class

Ban them all! Ban them all to hell!

SuperJetFan said:
It is one happy day in JET land!!!!!!! No QB, no runningback.....hmm.. dare I say 2-14 for the year...

...if those two wins come over the Jets, I'll be happy...you guys still don't have a defense...or an offense

Don't hate.... I remember last year all the jive coming out of this forum when Penny went down.. face reality, your running back is no more. He wants to be able to go to Asia and thailand and who else knows where,.. so he can finally come out of the closet and smoke some bud with his boyfriend... what a trooper.. your messiah has left the building... time to get another fudge packer to fill his spot. And you know what really blows.. the fact that your front office couldn't be honest enough to come clean with their fans and let them know before they went and selected a seat for the season.. that's just wrong man... I'd ask for my money back.. Can't wait till Oct.3rd though, I'll be there.. to watch the teal and orange's nonexistent running game and two great receivers without a quarterback to throw them the ball get dminated by the boys in green.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muthaf@#in' haw!!!!!!!

XNAUGHT, you hypocritical son of a gun. Look, no one hates the Dolphins and their fans more than me but this is too much. You come on here and blast Dolphin fans for making Ricky public enemy number 1. You certainly remember (and I do too) everybody on KFFL and patsfans.com lambasting Milloy and tearing down his character because he wasn't going to renegotiate his contract so he was released. And don't give me crap that the anger was cuz he already had a deal with Buffalo. The anger of Pats fans (and a few low class comments) were there in full force....for a long time.Pat fans ripped him a new one and this is what Fin fans are doing. You have seen this on our boards so don't act holier than thou.

Time for some of you Pats fans to regain some dignity and refrain from the finger pointing and witty comments(PatriotGOD)

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.

Nay, if you want to talk about no class how about retiring a week before training camp starts to hang out with Snoop Dog instead of doing it earlier in the year before E. George is released or Corey Dillon signs with NE. I bet your tune would be quite different if pretty boy Brady decided to retire this week.
:fire:

ZOD said:
Wow....You've been here all day posting drivel. You've changed your stance too.
You didn't actually believe that whole sympathy angle did you? That was a setup pitch. Okay, actually, I do feel a little sorry for the fins. There, see that? I just did it again.

If you are going to ban me for something as innocuous as speaking my opinion please ban some of these fins fans for being so darned boring.

:ban: them too.

Finfan80 said:
...if those two wins come over the Jets, I'll be happy...you guys still don't have a defense...or an offense

TYPICAL FIN FAN.. CARING SO MUCH ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE PICTURE.... NO OFFENSE HUH? WE'LL SEE...

NE Matt said:
XNAUGHT, you hypocritical son of a gun. Look, no one hates the Dolphins and their fans more than me but this is too much. You come on here and blast Dolphin fans for making Ricky public enemy number 1. You certainly remember (and I do too) everybody on KFFL and patsfans.com lambasting Milloy and tearing down his character because he wasn't going to renegotiate his contract so he was released. And don't give me crap that the anger was cuz he already had a deal with Buffalo. The anger of Pats fans (and a few low class comments) were there in full force....for a long time.Pat fans ripped him a new one and this is what Fin fans are doing. You have seen this on our boards so don't act holier than thou.

Time for some of you Pats fans to regain some dignity and refrain from the finger pointing and witty comments(PatriotGOD)
That is beautiful. I respect you, Patriots fan.

You pats/Jets/Bills fans, come on. Show some integrity.

SuperJetFan said:
Don't hate.... I remember last year all the jive coming out of this forum when Penny went down.. face reality, your running back is no more. He wants to be able to go to Asia and thailand and who else knows where,.. so he can finally come out of the closet and smoke some bud with his boyfriend... what a trooper.. your messiah has left the building... time to get another fudge packer to fill his spot. And you know what really blows.. the fact that your front office couldn't be honest enough to come clean with their fans and let them know before they went and selected a seat for the season.. that's just wrong man... I'd ask for my money back.. Can't wait till Oct.3rd though, I'll be there.. to watch the teal and orange's nonexistent running game and two great receivers without a quarterback to throw them the ball get dminated by the boys in green.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muthaf@#in' haw!!!!!!!

Funny, this thread was about MIAMI fans having no class...

PatriotGOD said:
You didn't actually believe that whole sympathy angle did you? That was a setup pitch. Okay, actually, I do feel a little sorry for the fins. There, see that? I just did it again.

If you are going to ban me for something as innocuous as speaking my opinion please ban some of these fins fans for being so darned boring.

:ban: them too.

EDIT: Pull that crap again and you'll sit out for awhile

Back
Top Bottom