Miami fans show no class | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans show no class

PatriotGOD said:
You didn't actually believe that whole sympathy angle did you? That was a setup pitch. Okay, actually, I do feel a little sorry for the fins. There, see that? I just did it again.

If you are going to ban me for something as innocuous as speaking my opinion please ban some of these fins fans for being so darned boring.
them too.

:ban:

Rick 1966 said:
Who cares what you want to say? No one here.
Getting hostile Rick66. You need a timeout so you can think about what you have said.

what a day...

Ricky deserves a lot of the negative things that will be said about him.
He has betrayed his friends, family, his team, management and millions of fans when they needed him the most.

As for the ridiculous claims by Patriots fans in this email...
it proves a long standing point.

They win two superbowls in three years and they still can't even resist taking a shot...

you want to know why...

because the Patriots will never be more than a second class show in New England with the Red Sox in town.

Here's the beautiful thing...the Red Sox will never ever win a World Series again...and its the thing that Boston and New England want the most...there wasn't even such a thing as a Patriots fan before three years ago.

XNOUGHT said:
"Stay Classy Miami"

I never knew Miami was filled with so many bigots.

Actually I live in new England and this coming from a new England sports fan is ironic. I am a frequent WEEI listener and I've heard people go back and forth on Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Kevin Millar all season. C'mon buddy you aren't kidding anyone.

RHoffman said:
Ricky deserves everything bad that comes his way.
He has betrayed his friends, family, his team, management and millions of fans when they needed him the most.

don´t know about his family, but for sure his 3 kids will have a tough time in school now, i mean if they go to school at all, maybe they want to be free to and quit school, just like dad did with his employee one week before the work starts

NE Matt said:
XNAUGHT, you hypocritical son of a gun. Look, no one hates the Dolphins and their fans more than me but this is too much. You come on here and blast Dolphin fans for making Ricky public enemy number 1. You certainly remember (and I do too) everybody on KFFL and patsfans.com lambasting Milloy and tearing down his character because he wasn't going to renegotiate his contract so he was released. And don't give me crap that the anger was cuz he already had a deal with Buffalo. The anger of Pats fans (and a few low class comments) were there in full force....for a long time.Pat fans ripped him a new one and this is what Fin fans are doing. You have seen this on our boards so don't act holier than thou.

Time for some of you Pats fans to regain some dignity and refrain from the finger pointing and witty comments(PatriotGOD)
Great post. Kudos for calling out your fellow Pats fan.

FiN.in.RI said:
yea and you need a shotgun in your mouth

Two bad posts from you in this thread. And you have the gaul to ask for others to be banned?? Clean up your act.

No one deserves some of the things I've read in the past 24 hours. Honestly, I hate these days because so many normally good posters show their azz.

Well, as long as Ozzy doesn't retire then I'm fine...lol jk, of course I'm upset too but there's nothing I can do about it other than hope that this is a blesing in disguise. Maybe that rookie RB that looked good at the minicapms will do good for us or maybe Henry will get his chance or even Minor. Is not the end of the world imo and we have to move on.

Ozzy rules!!

pigskinguy said:
I think people are little shocked and bitter right now is all. The only thing I blame Ricky for is the timing. If the dude wants to retire that is his right. But he should have done in February or March........NOT 5 days before camp opens.

I'm still pissed as hell right now but I have to agree with this statement...somewhat. Personally I think he should play another year then retire if he wants. If he's "man enough" to walk away from the game then he ought to be man enough to honor the contract he signed...

one quick addition...

I think Ricky Williams will be hated for a long time because of this...but he probably won't even care or be around to witness it.

I feel that this goes along with the Karma from having to make Shula retire in order to get Jimmy Johnson. Then Jimmy has a nervous breakdown. It is Karma to me (Oh my God I sound like I've been puffing with Ricky!) But in all seriousness we this city, and phin fans around the country did embrace little Ricky after his troubles in New Orleans and he did deliver for two years. Then came the Karma.

As for our AFC East opponents using this as an opportunity to kick Miami while we are down, our defense can still take out people. Especially butt chinned Super Bowl MVPs. So, just watch your Karma!

Back
Top Bottom