Miami fans show no class | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans show no class

there is no question there were signs. even Dan Le Bartard knew this was going to happen. when a newspaper columnist knows something is going to happen you better believe the signs are pretty prevalent. i stand by what everyone else is saying, the event isnt shocking, the timing is. and i dont think this can be compared to an injury. because after the injury you know that player will be on your roster the following season. there will be no #34 R. Williams on the dolphins roster in 2005.

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.

A NO CLASS move deserves NO CLASS comments.

XNOUGHT said:
Some of the comments made by the fans here are unbelieveable. Calling Ricky a qeer, a freak, a moron, a backstabber. Saying he is the most hated man in South Florida.

Remember this day everyone. Archive these posts and remember names, because today we see who these Dolphin fans really are.

how can you defend a guy like this ???? really i mean i love the dolphins , i really do, but TAFKARW #34 is a millionare, who made huge chunks of money because of this game he plays, no one would have said anything negative, if he would have called it quits, after last years regular season game, but to quit on your teammates, the FO, THE FANS one week before the pads go on is uncalled for, this is just bull**** and the dolphins should check if they can sue his *** and make him go broke, this guy has NO CLASS

XNOUGHT said:
"Stay Classy Miami"

I never knew Miami was filled with so many bigots.

why dont you meet me somewhere so I can show you some real bigotry.. ;)

RW deserves the heat hes getting... No Man Quits and No Man Retires the Way He Did. Good for him that he found his peace, but he did pork over a lot of people. Stop being so Blind in seeing the WHOLE picture, clown.

XNOUGHT said:

I'll remember this day as the day you showed how truly idiotic you really are. No wait, that day occurred long ago...

I agree pigskin

I agree with pigskin.....timing sucked. I feel there are some backs still out there (not as good as Ricky,but well enough to get to the playoffs). Now, as for Ricky Williams....He says he's free, no responsibilities, can get high and play with his kids, travel the world, don't care if he's poor....That's cool Ricky, go run away for several months in Asia where you are invisible from fame and fortune. And are you taking your kids with you around the world? You say you don't care if you are poor....don't you want a future for your three kids. There is no future for them with a poor father. You have the power to make your kids lives better with the salary you bring in. You have the power to change lives around the country with all the charity events you sponser. You make a difference. As for gettting high, I personally think it's safer than alcohol but it is still bad on your lungs. Everyone has thier fix. From heroin all the way down to coffee and cigarettes. Some people get thier fix from religion or gambling. Whatever , we ALL have something. So what if the league is going to fine you a month's salary. You won't miss it, you said you don't care if you are poor. As for traveling, if you took the Dolphins to the super bowl, that would mean you would have 6 mo. off to travel. WTF? 6 mo. is not enough time? And if you didn't make the playoffs , that would mean you would have 7 mo. off. I am hurt as a Dolphin fan because Ricky led us to believe he was better and the timing almost makes you think he didn't even realize that the season was about to begin or he just doesn't care.I loved Ricky and am deeply hurt. We will rebound, may be not this year, but we will get back next year. If the Dolphins fail this year, we all know it's not because of the team, it will be because of Ricky's decision and his timing right before training camp.

pigskinguy said:
I think people are little shocked and bitter right now is all. The only thing I blame Ricky for is the timing. If the dude wants to retire that is his right. But he should have done in February or March........NOT 5 days before camp opens.
AGREE 100%

Rick 1966 said:
I'll remember this day as the day you showed how truly idiotic you really are. No wait, that day occurred long ago...

This is the day that everyone agrees with Rikwriter!!!

:bandwagon

I want to say that it is classless to attack the man personally for living his life rather than having it dictated to him. I applaud Ricky's self-confidence and independent nature. Good for him. As for this sorry bunch of fins fans who think he OWES them something...grow up. And get used to being the team in the division without a running game....:tongue:

PatriotGOD said:
I want to say that it is classless to attack the man personally for living his life rather than having it dictated to him. I applaud Ricky's self-confidence and independent nature. Good for him. As for this sorry bunch of fins fans who think he OWES them something...grow up. And get used to being the team in the division without a running game....:tongue:

:ban:

Hate is not the word most finfans are thinking about.Its dissapointment.The feeling of being let down by the only superstar we have on offense.I think this all goes to prove that its better to have a allaround balanced team such as the Patriots than to depend on a star such as Ricky or even Payton Manning for instance.

PatriotGOD said:

Wow....You've been here all day posting drivel. You've changed your stance too.

ROFL. :goof: I have to admit, if it happened to the Pats I would be pissed. He not only retires without notice, he does it on the virtual eve of training camp. That was selfish and irresponsible.

BAN HIM

It is one happy day in JET land!!!!!!! No QB, no runningback.....hmm.. dare I say 2-14 for the year...

Back
Top Bottom