Miami Players Who Could Elevate their Games | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Players Who Could Elevate their Games

Cam Smith and Ethan Bonner are critical, IMO. You can't have too many good cover guys and one has to be able to step into X's slot next year. If not, and we draft another CB high it will be difficult to improve next year.

There is absolutely no reason for this team to keep Jeff Wilson. That's just wasted cap space.
Considering how they used him, I tend to agree. Give Brooks those opportunities.

Cam Smith and Ethan Bonner are critical, IMO. You can't have too many good cover guys and one has to be able to step into X's slot next year. If not, and we draft another CB high it will be difficult to improve next year.
Actually, that's a great point.

If Miami has to spend a high pick on a corner, it will make it harder to fix all the issues.

At the same time, if Grier/McDaniel/ Weaver are unsure about Smith or Bonner, they're going to have to do that.

Brooks moves the pile. Not sure why he isn't our short yardage guy.
I think he was blocked by Jeff Wilson and then got hurt. Should be given more of an opportunity this year.

I think EZ will step it up this season. That 3rd spot at WR is just there for him if he stays healthy and wants it enough.
It would be a pleasant surprise, but he hasn't done anything yet to have me believe it likely.

The best ability is availability.

If Achane shows more durability in coming season, he is a keeper. If injury prone like in 2023, find someone more durable.

Back
Top Bottom