Miami To Get 14th From carolina!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami To Get 14th From carolina!!!

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Stay tuned!!! Shawn 34 is right he has the right source!! i saw it also!!! Carolina and Miami are in serious talks to trade!!! Carolina would want to choose A playmaker on D!! Perhaps Landry

seems like a different teams tradng with us every time i sign onto this site

I don't believe anything that comes out this time of year...is it possible....sure anything is possible...but believe when it happens...not when a "source" says so.

Stay tuned!!! Shawn 34 is right he has the right source!! i saw it also!!! Carolina and Miami are in serious talks to trade!!! Carolina would want to choose A playmaker on D!! Perhaps Landry

Ok...so we've confirmed the Dolphins are trading up to #2, trading down to #14, trading up to #6, and getting Briggs and switching draft spots with the Bears.

Looks like we're in for quite the draft....

Won't happen til draft day anyway, we'd be extremely foolish to do so before we see who's on the board at 9.

link, opnion, mushroom pizza?

where are you getting this info?

looks like its a good old game of musical draft pics lol, just out of curiosity which number does carolina have for the second round is it ahead of our first second rounder?

Ok...so we've confirmed the Dolphins are trading up to #2, trading down to #14, trading up to #6, and getting Briggs and switching draft spots with the Bears.

Looks like we're in for quite the draft....

By the time the draft starts...the Dolphins will select everyone in the first round...so the other teams can show up late on Saturday.

:link:please

Dominizzo, how come you're a fan of Argentina?

God trading down would be sooo sweet...trade down to 14 and hope Pat Willis is still there....otherwise....Greg Olsen...Or the best offensivelineman in this draft....Joe Staley

Back
Top Bottom