Miami To Get 14th From carolina!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami To Get 14th From carolina!!!

i live in montreal and didn't read it today but what does le journal de montreal know about the dolphins let alone football?

We are getting all worked up just for the Fins to pass on Drew Brees and select...Jamar Fletcher!

That would be awesome if we got Fletcher, I mean we are in seriouse need of a nickle/dime CB... Plus we just re-upped Fiedlers contract. so we don't need a QB

Miami will not make any moves until the Quinn situation is settled, everything else is just rumors!

God trading down would be sooo sweet...trade down to 14 and hope Pat Willis is still there....otherwise....Greg Olsen...Or the best offensivelineman in this draft....Joe Staley

Willis is who Carolina wants to trade up for supposedly.

well its time to add to the insanity but i heard from a unreliable source that we might not get trent green and that we may trade booker for brian greise and the merry go round of qb s continue round and round like a record baby.

serriously how cool would this be if we traded down to 14 for a extra 2 and 4th round pick this may be how we get that elussive qb that we all desire to aquire . think about this if we trade booker for green strait out and were to throw in hagan then we could draft 3 wrs that are awesome and then have aqb then still draft beck and a stud runningback to replace dud one who is overweight.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom