MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!!

DolFinatic718

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey how is everyone doing tonight? I have been trying to post a new thread ever since this new format was done and I just figured it out :confused: I know I'm clueless. But on to the reason I am posting this very true thread. I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan who resides in the world renowned, world famous, mecca of sports, NEW YORK CITY. And living in new york city us fans have been known to be very harsh on our teams (Knicks, Jets, Giants, Rangers and yes even the Yankee's). But I must say that you Miami fans are by far the worst!!!!! :roflmao:

What I have notice about you guys which is the sad part is that its a trickle down effect. It starts off up top with the media!! :eek: Yup, these Miami based sports journalists are some of the worst around. And then you guys read them, believe them, and comeback to sites like these and post all kind of nonsense. Too many times i have come to this site first to see what you guys are talking about only to read the exact same words on a article posted by a journalist. :shakeno:

Now some of you might be reading this and shaking your heads in denial :shakeno: which is understandable because that of course is the first reaction of a guilty person. But this conclusion I have come to was thought out long and hard, and it all started with the Miami Marlins. I'm am in no way a baseball fan but I do enjoy how the Yanks seem to pull it off every year, with last year of course being the exception. But coming here on the regular last year I came across some threads about the Marlins. I even read some articles about the Marlins and heard a few things on WQAM and the biggest thing last year was the poor attendance you fans had for your beloved team. There were talks of selling the team, and how bad they were, and me not knowing no better believed what I read. Then out of nowhere, HEY THE MARLINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :eek: . I can remember the guys on WQAM saying "All we know is all you guys bashing this team before better not hope on the bandwaggon now." And guess what, you guys took heed, because even in the playoffs the Marlins attendance wasn't nothing to brag about, until the World Series.

After the Marlins won it all you bashers looked like bafoons and hid in your little corner until the coast was clear. But it wasn't you guys fault because like I said it all started with the media and you guys didnt know any better. I witnessed the samething with your Miami Heats. SAME EXACT THING. First it was "they suck, they suck, they suck" Now its a different story coming out of Miami.

Fortunately I like neither the Marlins or the Heat, but unfortunately for me, I do love my Miami Dolphins and because I do live in NY and have to read articles based in Miami I have to put up with constant nonsene, negative publicity, and quick judgements. It is very frustating but it is something I do put up with and deal with. Anyone who disagree's just look at what you guys have posted today and look at the articles posted by your Miami based journalist.

Hey its just something to think about and observe.

:cooldude:

NY based Dolphin fan signing off!!! ;)

**"YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TILL IT LEAVES YOU"**

so....

here we have a troll...that thinks he's a better fan than all the others that like the dolphins......because he lives in New Yawrk...

ok, enough stupid for me tonight, I'm going to watch the bachelor to get my IQ back up a notch. Thanks for the waste of my life buddy!

He's right...Dolphins have the worst fans in football.

I truly believe that there are plenty of real diehard finfans, but they are spread out all over the country...the majority of finfans in Miami could care less. Don't believe me?...go to a game, you could study for finals there.

CirclingWagons said:

I truly believe that there are plenty of real diehard finfans, but they are spread out all over the country...the majority of finfans in Miami could care less. Don't believe me?...go to a game, you could study for finals there.

:shakeno:

I have never been down to Miami for a home game but that says alot and I am sure you have been to alot more then me.

To the other guy I do expect a majority of you to disagree with replies like yours but reality doesn't lie.

DolFinatic718 said:
Hey how is everyone doing tonight? I have been trying to post a new thread ever since this new format was done and I just figured it out :confused: I know I'm clueless. But on to the reason I am posting this very true thread. I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan who resides in the world renowned, world famous, mecca of sports, NEW YORK CITY. And living in new york city us fans have been known to be very harsh on our teams (Knicks, Jets, Giants, Rangers and yes even the Yankee's). But I must say that you Miami fans are by far the worst!!!!! :roflmao:

What I have notice about you guys which is the sad part is that its a trickle down effect. It starts off up top with the media!! :eek: Yup, these Miami based sports journalists are some of the worst around. And then you guys read them, believe them, and comeback to sites like these and post all kind of nonsense. Too many times i have come to this site first to see what you guys are talking about only to read the exact same words on a article posted by a journalist. :shakeno:

Now some of you might be reading this and shaking your heads in denial :shakeno: which is understandable because that of course is the first reaction of a guilty person. But this conclusion I have come to was thought out long and hard, and it all started with the Miami Marlins. I'm am in no way a baseball fan but I do enjoy how the Yanks seem to pull it off every year, with last year of course being the exception. But coming here on the regular last year I came across some threads about the Marlins. I even read some articles about the Marlins and heard a few things on WQAM and the biggest thing last year was the poor attendance you fans had for your beloved team. There were talks of selling the team, and how bad they were, and me not knowing no better believed what I read. Then out of nowhere, HEY THE MARLINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :eek: . I can remember the guys on WQAM saying "All we know is all you guys bashing this team before better not hope on the bandwaggon now." And guess what, you guys took heed, because even in the playoffs the Marlins attendance wasn't nothing to brag about, until the World Series.

After the Marlins won it all you bashers looked like bafoons and hid in your little corner until the coast was clear. But it wasn't you guys fault because like I said it all started with the media and you guys didnt know any better. I witnessed the samething with your Miami Heats. SAME EXACT THING. First it was "they suck, they suck, they suck" Now its a different story coming out of Miami.

Fortunately I like neither the Marlins or the Heat, but unfortunately for me, I do love my Miami Dolphins and because I do live in NY and have to read articles based in Miami I have to put up with constant nonsene, negative publicity, and quick judgements. It is very frustating but it is something I do put up with and deal with. Anyone who disagree's just look at what you guys have posted today and look at the articles posted by your Miami based journalist.

I agree.............especially with all this crap I have been reading latley on the BEST FINS SITE EVER, some of u guys are really bad. The first sign of any bad news and 10 posts pop up about how "WANNY SUCKS!" "FEELEY SUCKS!" "OUR TEAM IS TO OLD" "ARE O-LINE SUCKS".

You guys ever hear about BELIEVING in your team instead of bashing every damn move they make and second guessing everything as if u know something that the FO doesn't.

I don't go to many other team sites, but I can't imagine a group of fans more utterly spineless then alot of u guys. You know who u are and u should be ashamed to call urself MIAMI DOLPHIN FANs. Recently, coming to this site and reading alot of the threads makes me so annoyed. Its no wonder why there is so much hostility on this board, all alot of u guys want to talk about is how bad we are going to be and how bad of a job the fo is doing..............always negative I swear...............makes me think that alot of the posters here are a bunch of people that always looks at there world in a negative way. Anything that is positive is disregarded but anything that is negative is analyzed with a microscope. And after the analyzing is done its on to the bitc*ing and moaning. Its like im posting with a bunch of little girls, that when they don't get there way, first thing they do is start crying.

In sure i will get alot of flack for this but i guess that is to be expected, considering what type of fans will be reponding in a NEGATIVE fasion(see above)

DolFinatic718 said:
:shakeno:

I have never been down to Miami for a home game but that says alot and I am sure you have been to alot more then me.

To the other guy I do expect a majority of you to disagree with replies like yours but reality doesn't lie.
I've only been to one, my Dad(a fins/skins fan) however, has been to a bunch and is disgusted with it. I don't get it to be honest with you, the Hurricane fans are loud as hell(yes, they dont sell out the weaker-opponent games, but when the people are there it is freaking loud).

CirclingWagons said:

You don't live any where near Philly then do you ( and that's a positive thing )
Every teams fans have a cancerous subsection. But We never Boo'd Santa, and Never cheered when a WR was hit and lied motionless on the turf (M. Irvan), or threw batterie ladened snow balls at visiting coaches and players.

Chisel Monkey said:
You don't live any where near Philly then do you ( and that's a positive thing )
Every teams fans have a cancerous subsection. But We never Boo'd Santa, and Never cheered when a WR was hit and lied motionless on the turf (M. Irvan), or threw batterie ladened snow balls at visiting coaches and players.
but they are loud and into the games, regardless of how many batteries they chuck. I think Week 3 is AA night at the Linc this year :lol:

Chisel Monkey said:

Im talking from a "how is our team doing" standpoint.

That is pretty low though........cheering because a dude might be paralyzed, thats sick!

just to clarify....

This isn't a disney movie. When we root for the dolphins, that doesn't mean we hold hands, look up at the sky, and sing Kumbaya hoping for good Karma to swing the game in our direction.

This is football. You want enlightening magical moments, go watch Survivor. Football is a violent sport. The men are beasts, they like pain, their fast, hit hard, and want to shove mud in other peoples faces. They don't take **** from anyone, and thinkt hey always know what's right.

I am a fan of the miami dolphins, always have been, always will be. And I don't need ANYONE criticizing how I root for my team. Sorry to be an ***, but I don't think every decision Wayne makes is brilliant. I don't think Fiedler ****s out gold nuggets from his ***, and I sure as hell dont' think Wanny is full of untapped football briliance, only seen since Lombardi.

I'm a realist, I'll call it as I see it. I may not like Fiedler, and while I hope to god Feeley rules I'm not overly optimistic about him. If you are, that's your thing, I have strong feelings about what should be done by the FO, and call it how I see it. "we've solved the QB problem by brining in a 3rd string QB who SHOULD have been 2nd string"......do it if you want FO, but don't piss on my shoulder and tell me it's raining. I'll support our GUy feeley, and hope for the best. At worst I get to see his cute fiance close ups at home games.

In spite of all my differnece in opinion from the FO, i turn on my team and root for the dolphins adamently on Sunday (or monday, or thursday as the case may be). Ask anyone I know, and there's no mistake I'm a direhard dolphins fan, and root my heart out for the team.

Like I said, Jay doesn't **** gold nuggets, and Wanny isn't a genius. That doesn't mean I'm being pessemistic, it means i'm a realist. It doesn't change how I root for my team. But I sure as hell don't need some wishy washy, miracle wanting "fan" from New Yawrk telling me that I don't root well enough for the dolphins.

Phinzone said:
just to clarify....

This isn't a disney movie. When we root for the dolphins, that doesn't mean we hold hands, look up at the sky, and sing Kumbaya hoping for good Karma to swing the game in our direction.

This is football. You want enlightening magical moments, go watch Survivor. Football is a violent sport. The men are beasts, they like pain, their fast, hit hard, and want to shove mud in other peoples faces. They don't take **** from anyone, and thinkt hey always know what's right.

I am a fan of the miami dolphins, always have been, always will be. And I don't need ANYONE criticizing how I root for my team. Sorry to be an ***, but I don't think every decision Wayne makes is brilliant. I don't think Fiedler ****s out gold nuggets from his ***, and I sure as hell dont' think Wanny is full of untapped football briliance, only seen since Lombardi.

I'm a realist, I'll call it as I see it. I may not like Fiedler, and while I hope to god Feeley rules I'm not overly optimistic about him. If you are, that's your thing, I have strong feelings about what should be done by the FO, and call it how I see it. "we've solved the QB problem by brining in a 3rd string QB who SHOULD have been 2nd string"......do it if you want FO, but don't piss on my shoulder and tell me it's raining. I'll support our GUy feeley, and hope for the best. At worst I get to see his cute fiance close ups at home games.

In spite of all my differnece in opinion from the FO, i turn on my team and root for the dolphins adamently on Sunday (or monday, or thursday as the case may be). Ask anyone I know, and there's no mistake I'm a direhard dolphins fan, and root my heart out for the team.

Like I said, Jay doesn't **** gold nuggets, and Wanny isn't a genius. That doesn't mean I'm being pessemistic, it means i'm a realist. It doesn't change how I root for my team. But I sure as hell don't need some wishy washy, miracle wanting "fan" from New Yawrk telling me that I don't root well enough for the dolphins.

I wouldn't take it so personally..........i think it was more of a general statement.

Phinzone said:
so....

here we have a troll...that thinks he's a better fan than all the others that like the dolphins......because he lives in New Yawrk...

ok, enough stupid for me tonight, I'm going to watch the bachelor to get my IQ back up a notch. Thanks for the waste of my life buddy!

And i think calling him a troll for posting something like this proves to me ur ignorance.

DolFinatic718 said:

**"YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TILL IT LEAVES YOU"**

First of all, Atlanta has the worst fans out of any city in the country. Their fans don't show up to anything.

Secondly, Miami fans aren't that bad. Marlins games can seat 60,000, and a lot of people showed up to every playoff game, not just the World Series. The Dolphins may have trouble selling out playoff games but they have sold out every regular season game the past few years.

In terms of fan behavior, New York fans rate among the worst. Yankee fans are horrible. Knick fans will boo anything. Jets fans almost always boo their draft pick. No New York teams have had any success recently (except for the stupid Yankees, who outspend every other team by 80 million dollars or something like that and still haven't won a title the past 3 years). I live in New York City unfortunately and the columnists here are terrible, a lot worse than those in Miami.

Teams in the NYC area may have better attendances than teams in Miami, but you have to consider a lot of things, such as population and the fact that tons of people in the Miami area aren't from there and don't care for the teams there.

Some fans are going to be postive and some are going to be negative. That is just how it is. You can't blame columnists for that. Some are satisfied with the roster and coaching staff, while some aren't. Bashing Miami fans and Dolphins fans is wrong. People have opinions, and this is a place to express them.

Back
Top Bottom