MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MIAMI: Worst fans in AMERICA!!!

Ok I get it you are some kind of "baller wannabe"

So people live in NY because it is the center of the sports world? In what way? I would argue that Vegas controls sports....
I could make it in the "spotlight" just as easy in Los Angeles.... if that's what it is all about.
Ok so if I wanted to get in the music industry I would move to NY and have a VACATION home in S. FL.... :lol:

LONDON....WTF?
You've just exposed who you are... who's talking about London? Who cares? Your post reads like you are a wannabe....

"People leave NYC because it is expensive.... " but they go to spend real money on extravagent vacations and they control the sports world and the music industry... ????

Lets use D. Trump as an example here.... lets see he's one of the major figures up in NY that you so want to emulate... but wait, he lives in S. Florida too! And not just for a cheap vacation....

MAD? Who's mad...? None of that has anything to do with me... I have no desire to live in that type of atmosphere... I'll leave that to people like you!

DolFinatic718 said:
If you would of bet you would of lost your money.

Miami is a cheap vacation. Anybody looking to spend real money will not go to florida. Give me a break.

People leave NYC because it is expensive. Alot more then Florida, thats why buddy. Ny is still hands down better then Miami.

Who controls the sports world? Ny
Where do people looking to make it in the spotlight go? Ny
Who controls the music industry? Ny
Come on dont be mad

I've been to Miami a few times and when I want a cheap vacation I go there. But when I want to do it big I go to London, which I have done also. So dont flatter yourself about Miami.

Come on now... you know you've got some Uncles, Aunts or cousins down here. It's ok, we won't tell anybody.....

.... or maybe they all live on the coast of France.... or in Italy, seasonally of course! Do you have any Grey Poupon? You big balla you....

DolFinatic718 said:

Miami is a cheap vacation. Anybody looking to spend real money will not go to florida. Give me a break.

People leave NYC because it is expensive. Alot more then Florida, thats why buddy. Ny is still hands down better then Miami.

Come on dont be mad

I've been to Miami a few times and when I want a cheap vacation I go there. But when I want to do it big I go to London, which I have done also. So dont flatter yourself about Miami.

DolFinatic718 said:
I will assume you haven't read my previous post.

Making a home game doens't make you any better or worst of a fan. If something is a inconvenience for you to make then how does it make you worse of a fan. Making a home game is just something I haven't had the enjoyment to do, even though I have tried.

I didn't say that me personally was better then anybody that live in Miami, I simply said I am a New Yorker stating his opinion.

Relax.

Dont be mad because I made good points about the media constantly bashing Miami teams. Its the truth. And all I hear is complaining all the time from the fans.

This thread was not about who has the better teams. We could talk about that and give our own opinions and I would say New York is better then alot of places in that category. But thats another thread. :cooldude:

No man, I read this whole thread. But I think you missed a couple of my replies?

You made good points about complaints from Miami fans? I already replied to you about this. So once again, go to the Bills board, or any other board, whose team failed to make the playoffs, and you will see the same thing, if not worse.

In NY the media kills their teams when they fail, and other than the Yankmees, they have been failing for just as long as Miami. A lot of their fans buy into it, just like here.

Your telling me to relax is "exactly" what I'm telling you.

As for your, you could put up a good argument on NY having the better teams catagory. All I can come up with is the Yankees, and we all know that Florida has the most recent title in baseball. ;)

goldfish said:
Ok I get it you are some kind of "baller wannabe"

So people live in NY because it is the center of the sports world? In what way? I would argue that Vegas controls sports....
I could make it in the "spotlight" just as easy in Los Angeles.... if that's what it is all about.
Ok so if I wanted to get in the music industry I would move to NY and have a VACATION home in S. FL.... :lol:

LONDON....WTF?
You've just exposed who you are... who's talking about London? Who cares? Your post reads like you are a wannabe....

"People leave NYC because it is expensive.... " but they go to spend real money on extravagent vacations and they control the sports world and the music industry... ????

Lets use D. Trump as an example here.... lets see he's one of the major figures up in NY that you so want to emulate... but wait, he lives in S. Florida too! And not just for a cheap vacation....

MAD? Who's mad...? None of that has anything to do with me... I have no desire to live in that type of atmosphere... I'll leave that to people like you!

O yea I'm a wannabe because i've been to London, and Paris and France. Yea i'm a wannabe because I live in New York.

I'm sorry none of this applies to you. Maybe in your next life buddy.

By the way I'm here to talk about the football, Not New York or Miami for that matter. So from this point you and whoever chooses to argue about this matter will be ignored. lol

DolFinatic718 said:

Come on dont be mad

New York doesn't control the sports world. The only New York team that has actually done anything in recent history are the Yankees. If you think that sports in New York are so great, why don't you root for the Jets or something.

Getting to Miami may be cheap, but it's pretty easy to spend a lot of money down there. And by the way, for the three questions you wrote, you can answer Los Angeles for the last two. No city controls the sports world.

People leave NYC because it is a dump. I live there so I would know. It's a dirty city that yes, is very expensive. I'm in High School and when I'm older I will definitely not live here. I've been to a lot of cities that are better and there are so many bad things about NYC, some examples being the rude people, weather, and cost of living.

:roflmao: ...you could have ignored the media and the local fans and not posted this thread from the beginning.... :shakeno:

DolFinatic718 said:
O yea I'm a wannabe because i've been to London, and Paris and France. Yea i'm a wannabe because I live in New York.

I'm sorry none of this applies to you. Maybe in your next life buddy.

By the way I'm here to talk about the football, Not New York or Miami for that matter. So from this point you and whoever chooses to argue about this matter will be ignored. lol

I didnt read through every post, because i dont have that kind of time right now, but i did get through a page and a half...

Ok, The Marlins didnt have good attendance in the playoffs, other than the world series? Yeah, Ok. Think that, that shows you know nothing about the marlins or baseball at all. And I know "you could care less" about Baseball...The Marlins SOLD OUT every playoff game just about. The Stadium is huge! it can sit over 70,000 and thats alot for baseball. But during the play offs there were 69,000 plus in every game, and it was 70k because you cant sit in some of the seats because of the way the field is set up, alot of seats are retracted and unreachable almost in this configuration....

As for Miami having the worst fans? No. That goes for Atlanta and Philly. Which has been said, and so have the reasons.

DolFinatic718 said:
Hey how is everyone doing tonight? I have been trying to post a new thread ever since this new format was done and I just figured it out :confused: I know I'm clueless. But on to the reason I am posting this very true thread. I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan who resides in the world renowned, world famous, mecca of sports, NEW YORK CITY. And living in new york city us fans have been known to be very harsh on our teams (Knicks, Jets, Giants, Rangers and yes even the Yankee's). But I must say that you Miami fans are by far the worst!!!!! :roflmao:

What I have notice about you guys which is the sad part is that its a trickle down effect. It starts off up top with the media!! :eek: Yup, these Miami based sports journalists are some of the worst around. And then you guys read them, believe them, and comeback to sites like these and post all kind of nonsense. Too many times i have come to this site first to see what you guys are talking about only to read the exact same words on a article posted by a journalist. :shakeno:

Now some of you might be reading this and shaking your heads in denial :shakeno: which is understandable because that of course is the first reaction of a guilty person. But this conclusion I have come to was thought out long and hard, and it all started with the Miami Marlins. I'm am in no way a baseball fan but I do enjoy how the Yanks seem to pull it off every year, with last year of course being the exception. But coming here on the regular last year I came across some threads about the Marlins. I even read some articles about the Marlins and heard a few things on WQAM and the biggest thing last year was the poor attendance you fans had for your beloved team. There were talks of selling the team, and how bad they were, and me not knowing no better believed what I read. Then out of nowhere, HEY THE MARLINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :eek: . I can remember the guys on WQAM saying "All we know is all you guys bashing this team before better not hope on the bandwaggon now." And guess what, you guys took heed, because even in the playoffs the Marlins attendance wasn't nothing to brag about, until the World Series.

After the Marlins won it all you bashers looked like bafoons and hid in your little corner until the coast was clear. But it wasn't you guys fault because like I said it all started with the media and you guys didnt know any better. I witnessed the samething with your Miami Heats. SAME EXACT THING. First it was "they suck, they suck, they suck" Now its a different story coming out of Miami.

Fortunately I like neither the Marlins or the Heat, but unfortunately for me, I do love my Miami Dolphins and because I do live in NY and have to read articles based in Miami I have to put up with constant nonsene, negative publicity, and quick judgements. It is very frustating but it is something I do put up with and deal with. Anyone who disagree's just look at what you guys have posted today and look at the articles posted by your Miami based journalist.

Hey its just something to think about and observe.

:cooldude:

NY based Dolphin fan signing off!!! ;)

**"YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TILL IT LEAVES YOU"**
Look at the last line....

agree w/ the intial post

i agree w/ your post about dolphins' fans. i post the same argument in almost everything i say on this site. there are so much media based opinions on this site its crazy. when the brunell talks started you should have seen the praise for brunell. it seemed like no one had watched a jagurar game in the past 2 years. i've grown up in miami and i now go to school in chicago and bears fans make dolphins fans look like pop-warner football crowds. its sad. people just hate on wandstat and fiedler because the media hates on wandstat and fiedler.

south florida is also the bandwaggon capital of the world. i know this all to well. the only support i can give the bandwaggon fans is that wayne hyzinga (owner of the dolphins, ex owner of marlins and panthers) ruined both the panthers and the marlins by buying high priced talent to win a championship then selling it all off. example: 1998 Florida marlins and that has created a disintrest in those teams. but if that were entirely true, the marlins would not have an average attendence of 17,000 this year. but hopefully the new stadium will help w/ that.

musk said:
i've grown up in miami and i now go to school in chicago and bears fans make dolphins fans look like pop-warner football crowds. its sad. people just hate on wandstat and fiedler because the media hates on wandstat and fiedler.

The same fans you just cited in your argument are the fans that hate Wannstedt the most! :roflmao:

Wanny was public enemy number one in Chicago until that poor cubbies fan popped into the spot last year.

Great argument to differentiate the two!

Some of the arguments that get posted on this site are just mind boggling.
Please try to take an inventory of brain cells prior to posting!

crowd noise

Joe Robbie or Pro Player or DHL stadium WHATEVER, is pretty quiet. It only gets loud on occasional third downs. It gets pretty hot, maybe they get tired. In any event, the Indy home game last year had about 500 INdy fans who were way more vocal than the other 75000 dolphin fans. And that was a close game. I understand that the way the stadium is designed, it doesn't really bottle any noise. The upper bowl noise goes straight out the top of the stadium, and not down to the field. I've never actually stood on the field and listened to the crowd noise, so this is just a guess. But even on television, Miami home games are pretty quiet with respect to backround noise, unlike other stadiums where even the announcers who are up above the crowd have to yell sometimes. Maybe actual Miami based fans who attend the games the most are all deaf and cheer in Braille.

Halifax said:
Joe Robbie or Pro Player or DHL stadium WHATEVER, is pretty quiet. It only gets loud on occasional third downs. It gets pretty hot, maybe they get tired. In any event, the Indy home game last year had about 500 INdy fans who were way more vocal than the other 75000 dolphin fans. And that was a close game. I understand that the way the stadium is designed, it doesn't really bottle any noise. The upper bowl noise goes straight out the top of the stadium, and not down to the field. I've never actually stood on the field and listened to the crowd noise, so this is just a guess. But even on television, Miami home games are pretty quiet with respect to backround noise, unlike other stadiums where even the announcers who are up above the crowd have to yell sometimes. Maybe actual Miami based fans who attend the games the most are all deaf and cheer in Braille.

Everyone can come up with all types of answers....
the design of the stadium
the heat
how it sounds on tv
where the press box microphones are
outside activities
miami fans are fickle.... yada yada yada.

Those that want to go... go. Those that don't... won't.
Miami Dolphins is a business, and I haven't heard Huizenga wanting to move anytime soon, so something must be ok. I just got my tickets in the mail today, me and 8 of my tailgate boys... we go, we cheer, we get our money's worth.
I doubt any of you nay-sayers really care whether it's all that loud while you watch from home. If you go to the game and you feel embarrassed that the "Eagles" outrank you in your own stadium... do the fanatical thing and start a fight.... l

goldfish said:
Everyone can come up with all types of answers....
the design of the stadium
the heat
how it sounds on tv
where the press box microphones are
outside activities
miami fans are fickle.... yada yada yada.

Those that want to go... go. Those that don't... won't.
Miami Dolphins is a business, and I haven't heard Huizenga wanting to move anytime soon, so something must be ok. I just got my tickets in the mail today, me and 8 of my tailgate boys... we go, we cheer, we get our money's worth.
I doubt any of you nay-sayers really care whether it's all that loud while you watch from home. If you go to the game and you feel embarrassed that the "Eagles" outrank you in your own stadium... do the fanatical thing and start a fight.... l
I totally agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom