Michael Egnew... | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew...

i'm glad your fighting all the negativity about egnew ck, i appreciate that you are looking at facts and providing coherent accurate counters to a lot of what has been argued. 2 preseason games for a player that was always going to be a project is way way too little to make a judgement on him. He could end up good he could end up a pile of crap, but now isn't the time to draw conclusions on how he will pan out. Wasn't polemalu ineffective as a rookie, you just need to give people time and let them develop although there usually are indications along the way. i would also like to point out that it is very easy to predict that a player won't turn out good and end up being correct, if you get two-three good starters per draft you are doing reasonably well so being negative about a player you are more likely that not to be correct.

Well stated.

I'm glad your fighting all the negativity about Egnew CK, I appreciate that you are looking at facts and providing coherent accurate counters to a lot of what has been argued. 2 Preseason games for a player that was always going to be a project is way way too little to make a judgement on him. He could end up good he could end up a pile of crap, but now isn't the time to draw conclusions on how he will pan out. Wasn't Polemalu ineffective as a rookie, you just need to give people time and let them develop although there usually are indications along the way. I would also like to point out that it is very easy to predict that a player won't turn out good and end up being correct, if you get two-three good starters per draft you are doing reasonably well so being negative about a player you are more likely that not to be correct.

omg...you guys are too much...i tell ya what irish...how bout you put a take out there about a guy predraft instead and be willing to stand behind it before you posts nonsense like this...

because i don't hide from anyone and i don't fudge anything...i put out there what my evaluation is and i stand behind it...always will

anyways ck has proven that my thought that the safety was coming over from the endzone angle i saw was incorrect...there was a window for that ball...now whether i would call that having a step on the lb in that first cut i would have to disagree...that lbs in pretty darn good position to get a hand on any ball thrown especially when he closes which is what he did on that play...also unless i'm mistaken egnew crossed that lbs face on that play to me he's in egnews hip...

just the way i see it...

as far as egnew not helping his qb on that ball...can't say i agree with that...not much egnew can do there when all his momentum is carrying him sideways across the field other than what he did...do i really think he's open on the play though...no i don't...and i think considering that i'm of the opinion that he crossed that lbs face on the play there should be more separation on that play than whats there if he could really separate...and other than his game being so damn soft my biggest issue by far with that kid is he's one speed not sudden may test like a sudden explosive athlete but he doesn't play on tape that way and he doesn't separate...

Count me among the dolfans on this forum that were pissed off at this stupid pick. The guy is a scrub and could barely get separation at the college level.........

If we were going to grab a TE with a high draft pick, it was Coby Fleener or bust. The damn Colts took Fleener very high in the 2nd round, so after that, we should have just rolled with Fasano/Clay at TE and used the 3rd rounder on a WR

Terrible pick. We have to hope that the kid somehow turns it up for our franchise's sake.

Was this the pick we got for Marshall? Anyway, agree this guy blows and looks like he juSt doesn't "get it".

Will somebody ****ing nuke this thread already. For the love of God. Wow. SMH

Back
Top Bottom