Michael Egnew... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Does he even deserve to make it to the practice squad? This guy sucks! His strength is suppose to be a pass catching TE and he can't even seem to do that, let alone block. He was a 3rd round pick...do we cut a 3rd round pick???

I would cut both him and Kaddu. I have seen nothing from either that makes me think they should be in the NFL. The will probably stay though just because of their draft position...but Kaddu better not count on it though.

I told u guys from day 1 the man didn't do **** in school most routes we're 5 yar or less

Does he even deserve to make it to the practice squad? This guy sucks! His strength is suppose to be a pass catching TE and he can't even seem to do that, let alone block. He was a 3rd round pick...do we cut a 3rd round pick???

That dude looks like a straight stiff..

Count me among the dolfans on this forum that were pissed off at this stupid pick. The guy is a scrub and could barely get separation at the college level.........

If we were going to grab a TE with a high draft pick, it was Coby Fleener or bust. The damn Colts took Fleener very high in the 2nd round, so after that, we should have just rolled with Fasano/Clay at TE and used the 3rd rounder on a WR

Terrible pick. We have to hope that the kid somehow turns it up for our franchise's sake.

This is a really disappointing pick. Kind of reminds me of Pat White in a way...college production and some decent physical tools but you get the feeling there's no drive, no passion, no desire to earn it.

As of now I don't even want him on the roster. Doubt he gets poached from the PS though...well maybe someone who had him graded as a 3rd/4th round pick would pick him up just for a look.

Something about the guy really pisses me off. Just comes off as a hapless ****er. Didn't look good last year in college. Doesn't look good now.

We all knew he was a project going in.

He is inexperienced at blocking. OK what is he good at? His track record says that he has good hands for someone 6' 5". Maybe we should look at him as a big WR.
I wouldn't give up on him yet. He's only been here a few weeks. Maybe he is a slower learner.

We'll cut Egnew, he hasn't shown anything...

Tapatalkin'

And wasn't he the third round pick that the Dolphins gave up Brandon Marshall for...? Ireland is an idiot.

All I have to say at this point, Chris Hogan better have a roster spot before Egnew.

Back
Top Bottom