Michael Egnew | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew

While i have been adamant every single day since that draft that i HATED this pick, and still do, you don't cut him for 4 reasons....

1 - He's young and was a project coming in, so maybe he just needs time
2 - He's only a 3rd stringer, so what is the risk by keeping him a bit longer?
3 - It's him versus Mastrud.....it's not like by cutting him we are really gaining much.
4 - He was a 4th round pick.

Yeatman can always be a blocking TE in short yardage and be tackle eligible.

He was a 3rd round pick, not 4th

I thought hooshoops was just being negative when we drafted him, about how bad he is, but wow. Just wow after preseason. Wasted 3rd that could've went to a more needed position. Not that athletic TE isn't a need. Depending on Clay

Well considering Vernon and Randle had a sack and half total, Miller and matthews looked solid, obviously Tannehill has looked good, Martin will be fine. If we miss on egnew and the rest continue to improve...that is a good draft to me. Get over it...some guys dont pan out! You can look at EVERY team and see failures...hell the jets just acquired the number 2 overall from 2009 cause he was a bust. Let it go!!

Raw talent with this kid he will be fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Looks like another terrible draft pick by Ireland. How many 2nd and 3rd round draft picks have they wasted since he's been here? Oh I forgot it's all Parcells' fault.

Looks like another terrible draft pick by Ireland. How many 2nd and 3rd round draft picks have they wasted since he's been here? Oh I forgot it's all Parcells' fault.

Bro LET IT GO!!!! This draft is by no means a failure....seriously. Why not talk about Matthews looking good or miller or Tannehill....instead of crying about the same old crap.lol

Talk this garbage in two years.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Bro LET IT GO!!!! This draft is by no means a failure....seriously. Why not talk about Matthews looking good or miller or Tannehill....instead of crying about the same old crap.lol

lol maybe he would if the same old crap would stop happening every year.

They looked halfway decent playing against scrubs. Lets see them do it against the big boys. It's going to be a long year. Name me 2 teams on the schedule that have less talent as a team than Ireland's Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

lol maybe he would if the same old crap would stop happening every year.
I am hoping that if this team ends up with a top 5 pick this year, which there is a very good chance they will be competing for, that Ross wises up and gets rid of the guy who can't draft players that are difference makers.

I think Tannehill is going to be the real deal while Mathews and Miller both look promising. However in the back of my head I still think of the past when some young guys have looked great in the preseason but then disappeared when the real games started. I hope that's not the case with these guys and I hope something lights up in Egnew's head or someone lights a fire under his butt. Just tired of being disappointed every year and seeing so many high draft picks being wasted.

Back
Top Bottom