Michael Egnew | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew

They looked halfway decent playing against scrubs. Lets see them do it against the big boys. It's going to be a long year. Name me 2 teams on the schedule that have less talent as a team than Ireland's Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

I am hoping that if this team ends up with a top 5 pick this year, which there is a very good chance they will be competing for, that Ross wises up and gets rid of the guy who can't draft players that are difference makers.
Miami has needed to rebuild for years. I for one have been realistic that this team is going to suck. Jesus the 9ers 2 years ago were 6-10. Detroit went 0-16 for Christ's sake then got better 2 years later. Overhauls take time. I love how I point out some positives and you respond "it was against scrubs." Seriously dude, did you expect Miami to go 12-4 this year? 10-6? I knew where they were headed as soon as they traded Marshall. At least give the coaching staff a fricken regular season game before crying. We have not even gotten thru preseason. This team will be better by the end of the year and MOST IMPORTANTLY Tannehill will be able to show he is going to be our qb of the future.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I think Tannehill is going to be the real deal while Mathews and Miller both look promising. However in the back of my head I still think of the past when some young guys have looked great in the preseason but then disappeared when the real games started. I hope that's not the case with these guys and I hope something lights up in Egnew's head or someone lights a fire under his butt. Just tired of being disappointed every year and seeing so many high draft picks being wasted.
Well with all I have said I still hope Ireland gets fired.lol I would say his drafting has been average. Not awful but not real good either. You don't win that way IMO.

wow! it's amazing how nobody who looked like crap in their first training camp/preseason ever turned into anything! are the dolphins even considering NOT cutting one of their third round picks on the cutdown to 53? how is that possible? take the time to allow somebody to develop insead of the knee jerk response that would be indicated by some football fans who have HBO or a computer? not declare him a bust before he sets foot on a field in a game that counts? wtf?

Miami has needed to rebuild for years. I for one have been realistic that this team is going to suck. Jesus the 9ers 2 years ago were 6-10. Detroit went 0-16 for Christ's sake then got better 2 years later. Overhauls take time. I love how I point out some positives and you respond "it was against scrubs." Seriously dude, did you expect Miami to go 12-4 this year? 10-6? I knew where they were headed as soon as they traded Marshall. At least give the coaching staff a fricken regular season game before crying. We have not even gotten thru preseason. This team will be better by the end of the year and MOST IMPORTANTLY Tannehill will be able to show he is going to be our qb of the future.

I wasn't expecting much from the team this year and I understand that they are rebuilding which is fine. I am willing to give Philbin and the coaching staff a chance to prove themselves. The thing that worries me is Ireland and his drafting.
I am still looking forward to seeing Tannehill play along with the rest of the team.

Well with all I have said I still hope Ireland gets fired.lol I would say his drafting has been average. Not awful but not real good either. You don't win that way IMO.

I agree, I just don't have much confidence in Ireland being able to build a Championship caliber team.

Back
Top Bottom