**** Michigan Football **** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Saw why Speight is the starter over O'Korn. Like O'Korn's fire but he doesn't have Speight's poise... or arm really.

That being said, not overly worried. Indiana has played all the top Big 10 teams tough this year. Though gotta say, I'm shocked the playcalling didn't have the TEs more involved

Yikes 7 for 16. Going to have to pass better than that to beat the Buckeyes next week.

Yikes 7 for 16. Going to have to pass better than that to beat the Buckeyes next week.

Will have to be, but OSU hasn't exactly been looking consistent on offense recently either. I think part of the reason for the struggles is it sounds like the team was holding out hope Speight could start as he was still dressed for the game.

But also have to give Indiana credit, they played well

It's really impressive what Harbaugh has done so far, but not surprising. I think you guys will be ready to challenge Bama next season.

But I gotta say, I don't like your chances vs the Buckeyes. Not one bit.

If its O'Korn as QB then its going to be really hard to beat Ohio State. There is some talk that Speight may be able to play. It will be a pain tolerance issue. A sprained AC joint is rough but not necessarily an injury that keeps you out an extended period if time. Even if Speight can go its not going to be easy. I expect Brown will load the box and make Barrett beat them over the top. I like our CBs in man vs the Buckeye WRs.

Some word leaking out that Speight is practicing and he may get at least some snaps Saturday. Huge if he can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Blue.

Another reason to root for UM... Lebron will be there & wearing red

p.s. Urban sold his soul somewhere between SLC & Gainesville

Absolutely crushed. Not going to blame the officiating because the 2 interceptions gave them 14 points. Cant do that and expect to win. But still have a shot at the playoff.

I thought Michigan played a hell of a game. Just remember where you were two years ago and where you're headed.

I'm ecstatic where we are but they beat themselves and thats disappointing. Lose a lot of talent and will be very young next year. Surprisingly I am not going to miss Peppers taking snaps in the Wildcat. Like the Dolphins, everyone knew what was coming and it became a wasted down.

CyjYE9NWQAAFdwo.jpg

I think we need to start the trash talk off....Although I have a lot of respect for the program and Harbaugh....ummm, yeah, **** Michigan

ChokeMichiganFootball.gif

531b03a63db022ba5db14c0e3f156ac8.jpg

rock-bottom.jpg

FSU can't even keep their legacy recruits away from Harbaugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom