**** Michigan Football **** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

FSU can't even keep their legacy recruits away from Harbaugh :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah we are just not willing to give pops a job just to get his son to go to school there....defensive analyst...

Its all good, you still cames in behind us in recruiting....

I'm not talking any smack on this one. I think it's going to be an epic battle between two storied programs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm not talking any smack on this one. I think it's going to be an epic battle between two storied programs.

Oh, I agree, but because it is Maddog and Chambers, I will talk a little smack, just for the fun of it.

Honestly, this should end up as the best game outside of the playoff games,

Oh, I agree, but because it is Maddog and Chambers, I will talk a little smack, just for the fun of it.

Honestly, this should end up as the best game outside of the playoff games,
I absolutely agree! I cannot wait for this one.

FSU hasn't faced a defense as good as Michigan's. Will be interesting to see how your young QB handles it.

FSU hasn't faced a defense as good as Michigan's. Will be interesting to see how your young QB handles it.

I worry much more about our offensive line than I do about our QB. If they keep him clean and give Cook some room, we'll score just fine. Do you think Michigan's defense is appreciably better than Florida or Clemson? I wouldn't think so but I don't watch Michigan much.

I
I worry much more about our offensive line than I do about our QB. If they keep him clean and give Cook some room, we'll score just fine. Do you think Michigan's defense is appreciably better than Florida or Clemson? I wouldn't think so but I don't watch Michigan much.

Michigans d is one of the best in the country and I don't think there is anyone we have played as good as Peppers and Warmsley. Then again our defense has some high level players and Cook should be the best back they have played all year.

I saw somewhere that James could play and while I would love that, let that kid sit and be ready for next year.

Guys!!!...I will be really,...I mean really disappointed if you don't beat Mich. by at least 14.... I think their D is over rated...I wanted Michigan to
get that fourth spot,so we could beat them liked they owed us money...Don't do anything dumb,and you should have no problem with them.

Guys!!!...I will be really,...I mean really disappointed if you don't beat Mich. by at least 14.... I think their D is over rated...I wanted Michigan to
get that fourth spot,so we could beat them liked they owed us money...Don't do anything dumb,and you should have no problem with them.

Fortunetly for us, Cook tends to do better against stronger fronts....

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Fortunetly for us, Cook tends to do better against stronger fronts....

Hopefully, we'll lay the wood and help reinforce that Southern football is still the best in the country. We've always done well against the Big 10 so I expect a good showing.

The DL is amongst the best in the nation. Your OL will have their hands full with Charlton, Mone, Glasgow, Hurst and even the youngster Rashan Gary. The secondary is led by Jourdan Lewis who I would love for Miami to draft. True shut down corner. The safety play from Delano Hill and Dymonte Thomas is excellent in coverage and run support. They mug receivers with tight coverage and force TFLs or QBs to run. Michigans weakness is edge containment and I expect FSU to try and exploit it. Also look for the Seminoles to counter their aggressiveness.

Michigan all time vs the ACC is 29-9-1 and 25-11-1 against the SEC so put away the myth that southern football is superior. Also, Harbaugh is every bit as good as Saban or Meyer when given an extended period of time to prepare for a specific opponent. They ass raped the SEC runner up Gators in a bowl last year that Bama struggled with in the SEC Championship.

Over rated :lol:

The DL is amongst the best in the nation. Your OL will have their hands full with Charlton, Mone, Glasgow, Hurst and even the youngster Rashan Gary. The secondary is led by Jourdan Lewis who I would love for Miami to draft. True shut down corner. The safety play from Delano Hill and Dymonte Thomas is excellent in coverage and run support. They mug receivers with tight coverage and force TFLs or QBs to run. Michigans weakness is edge containment and I expect FSU to try and exploit it. Also look for the Seminoles to counter their aggressiveness.

Michigan all time vs the ACC is 29-9-1 and 25-11-1 against the SEC so put away the myth that southern football is superior. Also, Harbaugh is every bit as good as Saban or Meyer when given an extended period of time to prepare for a specific opponent. They ass raped the SEC runner up Gators in a bowl last year that Bama struggled with in the SEC Championship.

Over rated :lol:

Struggled?..Who won the ship last year?Michigan or Bama?...Whose in the Playoffs again? Michigan or Bama?..remember 2012?...that was a ass raping....I'd start trying to fiqure out how to get by Ohio State before wanting to take on the dynasty.

Struggled?..Who won the ship last year?Michigan or Bama?...Whose in the Playoffs again? Michigan or Bama?..remember 2012?...that was a ass raping....I'd start trying to fiqure out how to get by Ohio State before wanting to take on the dynasty.

I have nothing but respect for Bama and undoubtedly the best program with the best coach in history. Doesn't change the fact that they struggled beating Florida. Yes even mighty Alabama doesn't crush teams week in and week out.

Predictable that you would respond and bring up Brady Hoke who has proven that he is in way over his head at a coordinator/head coaching position in a power 5 conference. Speaks volumes to your emotional sensitivity. In case you hadn't noticed Michigan made a coaching change in 2015 and will be just fine with Harbaugh. Though Slimm had them in the playoff pre season, I still think they're a couple recruiting classes away from Ohio State and Bama.

As for your brash bull **** about wanting to play Michigan, I'm sure most objective Bama fans are happy to be playing Washington and not Michigan. Statements like that make it very hard to take anything you post as nothing more than subjective and homeristic fodder that I expect from cheerleaders waving pompoms. It was a weak trolling attempt at best.

I think the game will come down to Cook for FSU...

I think our defense can hang, a lot of talent on that side of the ball...our weak area is the o-line and getting Francois beat like he stole something all season. The only way to negate that is to get Cook rolling. Michigan shuts down Cook, we have no real chance, I just don't think Francois has enough this year to win it with his arm.

FSU overall is a really young team, the O-line is sophomores and 1 junior, most of the receiving core is young guys and a much of the defense as well. They have played in some big games this year, but this will be the biggest for many.

Over rated [emoji38]

Who hasn't ass raped the Gators recently? I'm looking forward to this one and will have to disagree, Southern Football has been much better, imo, for the last 30 years or so. Either way, this is going to be a great bowl game.

Back
Top Bottom