**** Michigan Football **** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

I have nothing but respect for Bama and undoubtedly the best program with the best coach in history. Doesn't change the fact that they struggled beating Florida. Yes even mighty Alabama doesn't crush teams week in and week out.

Predictable that you would respond and bring up Brady Hoke who has proven that he is in way over his head at a coordinator/head coaching position in a power 5 conference. Speaks volumes to your emotional sensitivity. In case you hadn't noticed Michigan made a coaching change in 2015 and will be just fine with Harbaugh. Though Slimm had them in the playoff pre season, I still think they're a couple recruiting classes away from Ohio State and Bama.

As for your brash bull **** about wanting to play Michigan, I'm sure most objective Bama fans are happy to be playing Washington and not Michigan. Statements like that make it very hard to take anything you post as nothing more than subjective and aquaistic fodder that I expect from cheerleaders waving pompoms. It was a weak trolling attempt at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh!!! Sensitive much...chill out..just my opinion.....And yes... I would have no problem with us playing Michigan instead of Washington...One..I compare all other "great" defenses to Bama's...I think Mich. is very good defense...not as explosive
as Bama's tho...Also, I think Michigan's offense would be perfect for Bama...a average to good QB who isn't that real mobile...I believe our pass rush would eat your guys up...and our offense would eventually grind you down.
Washington has a better QB...and I think right now,Petersen,as a underdog coach is a scarier tactician than Harbaugh right now.
Back to FSU...If Michigan gets in a lot of third and long situations or gets behind in the score and has to pass a lot,..well FSU has a pass rush as good as ,if not better than Bama's..they just have a idiot for a DC.
Plus,while Harbaugh is a good coach,let him accomplish something before putting him in the class with coaches that have won multiple Nat'l championships at multiple schools.
My best friend,and head of Sales at my company is a Mich. grad..he doesn't want Bama....I spend a couple weeks every year in Ann Arbor and Dearborn ...I've watched a lot of Michigan games since the eighties in the Big House.
Watched just about every Michigan game this year...so..when I call them overrated..its based on comparing them to Bama and their potential to win the ship this year.
Now,tell me what I have said,that's so out there,that is speaks to my "emotional sensitivity" and being a troll, and brash bull****? I don't look at it as a north /south thing or a SEC/BIG10 thing...I look at it as a football thing...calling a spade a spade.
Sorry we disagree..I think emotionally your a great guy and I'm just a no thought cheerleader....
Peace out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to FSU...If Michigan gets in a lot of third and long situations or gets behind in the score and has to pass a lot,..well FSU has a pass rush as good as ,if not better than Bama's..they just have a idiot for a DC.
You may have heard me scream a time or two about firing Kelly! Haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LOL..no Buddy..I just watched a lot of FSU games...He seems to have a decent strategy,but the timing and execution seem to be off...like he is a play behind on his defensive calls.

I think all Noles have wanted him fired, at some point, hell I think there ware moments where I was hoping that he would be abducted by aliens and the defense was left to just play.

I think all Noles have wanted him fired, at some point, hell I think there ware moments where I was hoping that he would be abducted by aliens and the defense was left to just play.
I'm sure you and I could have done better in the Ole Miss, Louisville, and NC games.

Michigan got a commitment from Ambry Thomas which is great. As awesome as Michigan looked most of the season, at times (including the last 3 games) Michigan's lack of explosiveness all over the field started to show it's ugly head... especially on offense. Not to make excuses as a lot of players saw their development skyrocket under Harbaugh but offensively we relied too much on beating people up and wearing them down at times, and Jehu Chesson never recovered from offseason knee surgery. Again, not saying talent wasn't there, but quite a few positions needed athleticism upgraded.

Of Hill, Corley and Thomas, many evaluators have Thomas as having the most potential. Also there are 6 silents that will be publicized in the next 3 days. My guess:

Black
Ruiz
Anthony
Wilson
Gay
Peoples-Jones

I'm sure you and I could have done better in the Ole Miss, Louisville, and NC games.

I've said all season that Speight would cost Michigan a game this year. I was wrong. He cost them 2. The kid made progress but the Iowa and Ohio State game he was not very good. Depending on which Speight shows up you two could call defenses and most likely win :lol:

I'm far more concerned with our offense than the defense.

I've said all season that Speight would cost Michigan a game this year. I was wrong. He cost them 2. The kid made progress but the Iowa and Ohio State game he was not very good. Depending on which Speight shows up you two could call defenses and most likely win :lol:

I'm far more concerned with our offense than the defense.

Honestly, don't think Speight was fully healthy for the OSU game, and had O'Korn not looked completely awful against Indiana, I don't think they play Speight. Either way, I think the lack of speed in the passing game came back to bite us in the ass. I don't know if Chesson never recovered from his knee surgery or what but he was fairly nonexistent in the passing game.

Again not to take anything away from what the team did and the team was clearly one of the top teams in the country for most of the year, but there were cracks at different times that showed we need to get more athletic on both sides of the ball. Guys like McDoom, Crawford, Evans, and Gary are a start.

Michigans needs to keep it as low scoring as possible, it seems like the path to victory is through their defense.

FSU bolters a good defense, insanely talented, but being called by someone who seems lost at times. FSU offense will have the best offensive players of the two teams...that offense and the win will run through Cook. Francois is a good players, but he is still young. We finally are starting to use our younger WR (some because of injuries, but Murray and Tate are both pretty dynamic (for different reasons).

I really do feel like this game will end in a 3 point and some getting the lead in the last 2 minutes. Two very good and established coaches, lots of NFL talent on the field....can't wait.

Dead period about to hit soon, seeing lots of players make thier commitments known...

Though most believe Donovan Peoples-Jones will commit to Michigan this week, there is some talk the Seminoles have a real shot at him.

Though most believe Donovan Peoples-Jones will commit to Michigan this week, there is some talk the Seminoles have a real shot at him.

Winner-take-all on December 30th?

Winner-take-all on December 30th?

Harbaugh may take the Chief and his White Pony on Dec 30th :lol:

Back
Top Bottom