**** Michigan Football **** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Jay Harbaugh moved to RB coach as Michigan brings Greg Frey back as OT/TE Coach. Frey was great under Rich Rod and did a great job at IU.

Michigan also received a commit from Oliver Martin, and are back in the driver's seat for Nico Collins and Aubrey Solomon

Solomon is one of those that you can't count in the win column until he faxes his LOI. The WR haul this year was tremendous. Little concerned with the OL.

Solomon is one of those that you can't count in the win column until he faxes his LOI. The WR haul this year was tremendous. Little concerned with the OL.

The OL class isn't terrible, Ruiz and Fiaga are the gems, but JaRaymond Hall, Andrew Steuber, and Joel Honigford are solid prospects in their own right.

And Solomon to Michigan (again). THe kid who decommitted because we sent him a thank you letter for an event he didn't attend and then got recorded saying F Michigan, came back around.

So turns out Speight was not healthy at all at the end of the year and had offseason surgery on his arm.

Also Cole has moved back to LT

You know my feelings on Speight. I'm disappointed that he will be the starter this fall. Peters hasn't taken command of the team and that seems to be what's holding him back.

Starting OL is looking like Mason Cole-Ben Bredeson-Patrick Kugler-Mike Onwenu-Nolan Ulizio. If Ulizio doesn't start it's likely Jon Runyan Jr

I can't stand Harbaugh, but man do I love studying Don Brown's defense. It's glorious.

Reactions: MD
Starting OL is looking like Mason Cole-Ben Bredeson-Patrick Kugler-Mike Onwenu-Nolan Ulizio. If Ulizio doesn't start it's likely Jon Runyan Jr
May see Filiaga as well. Only two guys with experience. They'll need to grow up fast to beat the Buckeyes in November.

I do find it funny how two guys who were highly panned as offers (Ulizio and Josh Mettelus as SS) are looking like lock starters

Mike Weber may be out of a starting role. Dobbins looked really good last night.

A TD taken off the board and 2 pick sixes yet still a complete domination. That defense is really good. Speight kills me. Excellent in the pocket, reads defense pre snap well, but his timing and accuracy is inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom