**** Michigan Football **** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Harbaugh may take the Chief and his White Pony on Dec 30th [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He might get a spear in his butt and trampled too! He might be the coach of the Rams by then...oh snap!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Donovan Peoples-Jones selects Michigan over Florida State. Looks like Florida State will go winless against Michigan in December.

Donovan Peoples-Jones selects Michigan over Florida State. Looks like Florida State will go winless against Michigan in December.

Until we sign Cam Akers

Even with a late push from FSU and OSU DPJ was as close to a lock as you can get... and he was not one of the 5 silents Michigan has. The one group I'm a member of says Michigan has a great shot with the following...

Nico Collins
Aubrey Solomon
Isiah Wilson
Cesar Ruiz
Willie Gay
Deron Irving-Bey
Jordan Anthony
Chuck Filaga
Drew Singleton

So guessing the 5 silents are in there (DPJ and Black were not in that group). Wilson commits tomorrow and Ruiz has basically been a lock since Bama dropped out. Anthony, Gay, and Singleton (once knee is heeled) are beasts at LB (and cannot forget about Josh Ross). Anthony and Gay just have to make grades.

DIB early looked like a Sparty lock but Michigan wants him... and go figure if/when he commits the good guys will have 7 of the top 10 in state prospects including the top 6... and they're arguably the best top 6 Michigan has had in terms of in state prospects in a LONG time.

Either way, more talent for sure.

That matches what I'm hearing. Also, Michigan believes they are leading with Najee Harris. Rumor is the Harris camp is concerned Tosh Lupoi will be gone and that's Harris' strongest relationship with the program. Seems odd his strongest bond isn't with his position coach. His relationship at Michigan is with Harbaugh and Wheatley. Also, mom and her brother both came on the OV and both loved AA. Talk is that the Sorority/Fraternity network is involved with employment possibilities for mom.

Another one that no one really seems to know where he'll wind up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard encouraging things about Harris, but unless I hear him commit to Michigan I'm working under the assumption that Bama had too big of a lead. Harris seems a lot like Gary in that he hates the recruiting game, and as good as Jay and Ty are at recruiting, may just not be enough.

Speaking of, Wheatley is having a helluva recruiting year with all the talent coming out of Detroit.

Five-star linebacker Dylan Moses, athlete Chadarius Townsend and cornerback Kyriq McDonald have also reportedly signed the grant-in-aid paperwork that's often a precursor to early enrollment. Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, running back Najee Harris, receiver Jerry Jeudy and offensive tackle Alex Leatherwood are also among those expected to start classes in January.
Harris, I'm hearing is supposed to sign his grant-aid-paperwork next week here at Bama..5 star QB Tua Tagovailoa signed his yesterday,i think...
It could change tho,RB wasn't a big need this class...DL's that can hit the ground running was...

Agreed that until I hear it from him I think he's Bama's.

Thanks Namor. Was wondering if Harris was a need in this class. Perhaps Harris will compare depth charts and realize he'll most likely play right from the start at Michigan.

Agreed that until I hear it from him I think he's Bama's.

Thanks Namor. Was wondering if Harris was a need in this class. Perhaps Harris will compare depth charts and realize he'll most likely play right from the start at Michigan.

What I've heard is that is has been pretty equal in terms of both schools...Harris and his mom are concerned with....wait for it, I'm not kidding..December weather..

What I've heard is that is has been pretty equal in terms of both schools...Harris and his mom are concerned with....wait for it, I'm not kidding..December weather..

Well it was cold and snowing when they visited and he was wearing flip flops. :lol:

December cold in the north or September heat in the south. Been in both and prefer the cool weather but thats not for everybody. Sometimes I think this topic is overstated. If they develop into NFL talent and don't like the cold they better hope the Bills, Pats, Jets, Giants, Bears, Packers, Chiefs or Broncos don't draft them.

Well it was cold and snowing when they visited and he was wearing flip flops. :lol:

December cold in the north or September heat in the south. Been in both and prefer the cool weather but thats not for everybody. Sometimes I think this topic is overstated. If they develop into NFL talent and don't like the cold they better hope the Bills, Pats, Jets, Giants, Bears, Packers, Chiefs or Broncos don't draft them.

Oh I agree 100%..but I think it's traveling more than actually playing in the weather for them..The one thing that intriques me about Harris is..we are four deep at RB...all 4 and five stars..the oldest being
our Harris(Damian) who will a Junior next year..So for Saban to want Najee to be a early enroll...He must think he will be special.

probably getting a commitment from Jordan ANthony tonight.

Also in Chuck Filaga's final 3 with Nebraska and Oklahoma

Jordan Anthony and Drew Singleton both committed. Big gets as both add athleticism to Michigan's LB corp, which we desperately need. Hopefully can add Willie Gay

I think Gay is the final silent. Academics may be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom