Mike and The Mad Dog | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike and The Mad Dog

MikeO said:
They NEVER talk Nascar, you obviously don't listen to the show!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about the Giants? Bonds? The HR chase???!!! What are you talking about????????????????????????????

i have to agree with him...id rather hear about how bad the knicks are than the SF giants

Rocky Raccoon said:
really? when was the last time you actually listened to them? Today they said the Mets are a definate playoff team and a real possible World Series team. Been saying that the past few weeks too.

He doesn't listen!!!!!!! When he said they talk NASCAR he obviously doens't listen because those 2 have NEVER talked NASCAR!!!!!!!!

Rocky Raccoon said:
really? when was the last time you actually listened to them? Today they said the Mets are a definate playoff team and a real possible World Series team. Been saying that the past few weeks too.

Can't wait to see what they say about Willie and the Mets tomorrow. I love them but they change their opinions every 10 minutes. The best is when they knock Arod until he comes on their show and then they kiss his butt for the next week and then knock him again until he comes back on. (I do understand its their jobs to stir things up though)

I also love Joey B. and Steve Sommers. Too bad Sid got fired, I enjoyed him too.

Ray Finkle said:
Can't wait to see what they say about Willie and the Mets tomorrow. I love them but they change their opinions every 10 minutes. The best is when they knock Arod until he comes on their show and then they kiss his butt for the next week and then knock him again until he comes back on. (I do understand its their jobs to stir things up though)

I also love Joey B. and Steve Sommers. Too bad Sid got fired, I enjoyed him too.

:yes: they do tend to change their opinions a lot...as well as kiss a little ***. But like you said it's part of the job and they do it well.

Slappy8800 said:
i like how they know NOTHING about hockey

Very true unfortunately the majority of America doesn't care either so they won't have much to talk about.

Ray Finkle said:
Very true unfortunately the majority of America doesn't care either so they won't have much to talk about.

thats debateable :fire:

best ever incident with russo...he goes on the radio and just rips ESPN, says they suck yadda yadda..a few months later where is he promoting his book? ESPN's cold pizza....

Slappy8800 said:
thats debateable :fire:

best ever incident with russo...he goes on the radio and just rips ESPN, says they suck yadda yadda..a few months later where is he promoting his book? ESPN's cold pizza....

:lol: of course he's got to make the millions.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Mike Francesa is a joke. He thinks he's so superior in sports knowledge to anyone and everyone he comes across. Give me a break, he's no better then anyone else and people take his OPINION like it's a fact. He doesn't do anything anyone else doesn't do which is basically getting on air and spewing opinion. I'd bet your Mike Francesa never even played a sport at the high school level. Chris is tolerable and is actually decent to the callers. Mike acts like his you know what doesn't stink and like he knows more about sports then anyone else. Give me a break, when I get my job on the radio I'm gunning for fat boy!

What is funny is I have worked w/ both alot in the past and Mike was the really nice one and Chris was the jerk. You wouldn't think that by listening to them on the radio.

They are a great duo, they go over the top sometimes but they do that to get the callers going and it makes for good radio. They are the masters of sports talk radio.

nyjunc said:
What is funny is I have worked w/ both alot in the past and Mike was the really nice one and Chris was the jerk. You wouldn't think that by listening to them on the radio.

They are a great duo, they go over the top sometimes but they do that to get the callers going and it makes for good radio. They are the masters of sports talk radio.

I would have guessed that that was the case (Mike being nice and Chris being a jerk).

You worked with them nyjunc? Maybe I'm mistaken but I think I remember you saying that you worked in radio or something, am I totally off?

Ray Finkle said:
I would have guessed that that was the case (Mike being nice and Chris being a jerk).

You worked with them nyjunc? Maybe I'm mistaken but I think I remember you saying that you worked in radio or something, am I totally off?

I cannot confirm or deny that:D

MikeO said:
They NEVER talk Nascar, you obviously don't listen to the show!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about the Giants? Bonds? The HR chase???!!! What are you talking about????????????????????????????
been listening to the show for the last 5 years bro. i dont know what youre hearing but it must be something else. they talk about it at least 2-3x a week and whenever they discuss ratings.

And what I said was no one cares about the SF Giants. Russo babbles incesntly about them like theyre still a NY team. No one here gives a poop.

Boik14 said:
been listening to the show for the last 5 years bro. i dont know what youre hearing but it must be something else. they talk about it at least 2-3x a week and whenever they discuss ratings.

And what I said was no one cares about the SF Giants. Russo babbles incesntly about them like theyre still a NY team. No one here gives a poop.

They don't talk nascar 2 or 3 times a week. That is a lie

MikeO said:
They don't talk nascar 2 or 3 times a week. That is a lie
Its brought up 2-3x a week. Thats not a lie.

Back
Top Bottom