Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I am also a Gator fan and I was on their board reading the posts, it was alluded to that Pouncey had faked his illness. Has anyone heard anything on the subject?

Why would he fake it?

If it is about the investigation it is not...he met with Ted Wells. Plus, beat reporters said he looked slimmer.

I do not know. I was just over there reading the board. I am with you, I can not figure out why he would fake the illness.

The guy was in the hospital with doctors considering surgery. This is silly.

I am also a Gator fan and I was on their board reading the posts, it was alluded to that Pouncey had faked his illness. Has anyone heard anything on the subject?

Irresponsible speculation ...fodder for the intertube masses.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Sounds to me like someone on your Gator board is trying to deflect that fact that you lost to an FCS school who had 0 passing yards....and you paid them $550,000 to do it.

Jeff Ireland made him sit out. O.k. he didn't but eventually someone will blame Ireland. Guarantee it. lol

I swear one day I'm going to wake up to find out this season was a bad dream....

Jeff Ireland made him sit out. O.k. he didn't but eventually someone will blame Ireland. Guarantee it. lol

No one mentioned Ireland, but if he reads this board, I'm sure he'll appreciate the reach around.

Sounds to me like someone on your Gator board is trying to deflect that fact that you lost to an FCS school who had 0 passing yards....and you paid them $550,000 to do it.
You are probably right. Man, this has been a tough season.

Oh come on now. Everyone here knows that nothing it Ireland's fault. Everything is Parcells fault. Ireland is just perfect. Look at the amazing 5 and 6 team he has put together plus te consistency of our team has been amazing under him.....7 and 9...7 and 9.......7 and 9

Ozzy rules!!

I don't have enough information about the situation to know or to even guess whether he faked the illness or not, but it did occur to me at the time that he may be "protesting" the suspension of Richie Incognito by conjuring up something that would allow him to sit out.

Back
Top Bottom