Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey faked his gall bladder infection?

We lose our best TE,we lose our best Slot receiver,we bench what use to be a decent FA RT and flip our LT to right tackle sign a better LT on his last leg only to have our 2nd year LT now RT quit the team dragging down our RG and 2 weeks later lose our starting pro center to an illness.

It is obvious that the teams hyperbolicals just aren't taparassing with all their coordinals...

In laymans terms we are low on bumper fluid,our doohickey is out of wack, and our flux capacitor's are out of flux.

Is there a website i can scour that has data relevant to nfl centers who fake gall bladder illnesses, and its effect on rush attempts per game and their correlation to winning nfl football games.

Pouncey did not fake his gall bladder illnesses nor did Jonathan Martin fake his yeast infection...

I read where they thought he had food poisoning and that the doctors were concerned about his gall bladder being affected. Not sure where all the faking gall bladder stuff is coming from.

I read where they thought he had food poisoning and that the doctors were concerned about his gall bladder being affected. Not sure where all the faking gall bladder stuff is coming from.

Did Martin pay for this food or had it sent to him?

I can see the text from Richie to Mike Pouncey now. Sorry for poisoning your food, you #$%*!, I still want to train $#%! your sister. Call me back.

Is there a website i can scour that has data relevant to nfl centers who fake gall bladder illnesses, and its effect on rush attempts per game and their correlation to winning nfl football games.

Try 'FriendsOfMurderers.com' or maybe 'NFLthuglife.com'..

What about all the other seasons? Lately there have been more nightmare seasons than cotton candy rose colored ones.

Back
Top Bottom