Mike Tannebaum is a Moron | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannebaum is a Moron

NFL network will wise up and he'll be out of another job soon and will eventually be reduced to the mere clown that he is and will long to wanna trade places with Jeff Ireland while begging for change on the street.

dan2Baykroyd2Bsanta-1.jpg

He should have a show with Matt Millen with a 15 minute run time where its just clips of them saying stupid stuff, Robot Chicken style. I would watch that.

Whatever TanneBUM says, we need to go in the complete opposite direction.

So if he says he isn't a fan of Mike Wallace, we need to ABSOLUTLEY sign him by any means. As he will certainly go on to be a terror against opposing NFL defenses for years to come. And he doesn't like Martin? That only means Jonathan Martin with another year of strength and condioning will become a solid left tackle for years to come for us.

What you gonna do when Ross hires him at the next marrygoround? it's possible.

No doubt about it, he makes Ireland look good.

It's interesting how different some GMSs are. I mean look at the Baltimore and Giants GM compared to Ireland and Tannembaum.

Completely different types of people.

funny enough, Ireland/Tannembaum/Pioli are all Bill Parcells students. There was an article written midway through the year how each practiced what Tuna preached and it could cost each their job. Though I do think Ireland may be willing to change a lot of his ways... or atleast he has to as Philbin's system is a complete 180 from what they've looked for in the past.

This is the first time in my life I feel bad for Jets fans...kind of. I actually think it is funny that Mike Tannebaum actually ran an NFL team. He says some of the most bizarre things. Things that NOBODY else is figuring. I have the same feeling listening to him as I do with Omar Kelly...I honestly say aloud...what the ****? My favorite was last week he thought while doing the Bills War Room that they should go after Brian Hartline..."WHAT?"

Plus, he is an obvious Fins hater. He is not a fan of Wallace. Does not like Martin at LT...LOVES Jake Long. Says Sean Smith needs to come back to defend the Patriots receivers...never knew that Smith lined up against Welker. Anyways, ripped Randy Starks that he had no sacks on 3rd down. How far did he dig for that ****.

I do want thank this POS for running the Jets into the ground and allowing making me feel smarter after hearing him talk on TV.

He ran them into the gorund by building a SB contender, if only he was the great Jeff Ireland.

57-55 under Tannebaum watch and if you add in the horribal recovery year (2013) it will be a losing record.

He ran them into the gorund by building a SB contender, if only he was the great Jeff Ireland.

At what point were they a Superbowl contender? Did that come before or after the butt fumble?

LOL. I honestly listen to his analysis on tv and I think he is eating paint chips our something. He is brutal.

You do know your team will be picking first in the draft next year? Thank Mike for that too!

In the 1st few years Tannebaum did well. He started with 8 picks in the 1st 4 rounds in 2006 and picked up D'brick Ferg, Nick mangold, Leon Washington and Brad Smith.
The next year he scooped up Revis and David Harris, After that it went downhill.

Gholston, Sanchez, Shonn Green.

He just couldn't keep it up over time.

He's a dope. I almost lose respect for the NFL Network for hiring this guy, if it weren't for the hours of comedy.

When he does the big board, I swear he gives Paul Kruger to every team.

Back
Top Bottom