Mike Tannebaum is a Moron | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannebaum is a Moron

He ran them into the gorund by building a SB contender, if only he was the great Jeff Ireland.

What SB contender? One of the playoff years he was actually a conference pretender! They didn't even win a conference championship and fielded teams with a cumulative record of 32-30 and 2 gimme's. That's includes a hopeless 6-10 team and the '97 4-12 team as well as overreaching to trade up for one of the worst starters in the league since Jamarcus and then committng the team to cap hell by unnecessarily giving him an extension. Do you really think he'll ever sniff the GM seat anywhere again?

He ran them into the gorund by building a SB contender, if only he was the great Jeff Ireland.

LOL...I knew Junc would make this kind of statement, soooo predictable. Yes, we know you're team LOST two consecutive AFC Championships, but they still have nothing to show for it, not even a division championship. And now they are rock bottom with a QB (they traded up for) they can't get rid of. CLASSIC stuff.

Hey Junc, I want your honest opinion on this. IMHO...I think Sanchez is damaged goods, what I mean by that, his confidence is destroyed, his development was dwafed by the decision to bring in Tebow and share invaluable snaps in practice and gametime. Do you think he (Sanchez) will ever rebound? I think mentally, he can't rebound as a Jet, too much has happened there. Also from a physical standpoint, the window for developing has closed, he's in his fifth year and has been regressing the last two years. He doesn't have much of a ceiling anymore.

What do you think?

You better give props to Eric Mangini because the Jets best players over those years were picked on Mangini.

LOL...I knew Junc would make this kind of statement, soooo predictable. Yes, we know you're team LOST two consecutive AFC Championships, but they still have nothing to show for it, not even a division championship. And now they are rock bottom with a QB (they traded up for) they can't get rid of. CLASSIC stuff.

Hey Junc, I want your honest opinion on this. IMHO...I think Sanchez is damaged goods, what I mean by that, his confidence is destroyed, his development was dwafed by the decision to bring in Tebow and share invaluable snaps in practice and gametime. Do you think he (Sanchez) will ever rebound? I think mentally, he can't rebound as a Jet, too much has happened there. Also from a physical standpoint, the window for developing has closed, he's in his fifth year and has been regressing the last two years. He doesn't have much of a ceiling anymore.

What do you think?

You cant deny he had some good success in NY two trips to AFC championship game two years in a row speaks well of him, but the window he created closed and they moved on. Im sure he will get hired again.

You better give props to Eric Mangini because the Jets best players over those years were picked on Mangini.

Tannebaum was GM under Mangini , Lets not go with the same excuse that people weakly use for Ireland

Tannebaum was GM under Mangini , Lets not go with the same excuse that people weakly use for Ireland

I am not. I think Mangini is a great football mind that understands talent. He was cut off in New York and Cleveland. Plus, he bagged the Pats so I like the guy.

Leave it to junc to come on finheaven on one the biggest off season days in the nfl to turn a thread into a ireland bash.

He must be having a bad day over at gang green.

Oh man, thank you for this thread. He is a complete mouth breathing idiot. I listened to him for a few minutes and it all came together why the Jets are such a circus right now. The guy doesn't come off as crafty or intelligent at all.

You cant deny he had some good success in NY two trips to AFC championship game two years in a row speaks well of him, but the window he created closed and they moved on. Im sure he will get hired again.

In '09, we both were 7-7 going into games 15&16. They beaqt teams with a sub .400 record and choked at home against a dead Atlanta team in game 14 which they needed to win. An argument can be made that if by the quirks of scheduling, the results of whiich were so egregious that the league immediately changed their policy on end of season scheduling, it could have as easily been us playing what Cinci and the undefeated colts considered Meaningless Games and us just as undeservedly heading off into the playoffs. I'll give him credit for '10 even though that season the Pats had a gun shy, recovering Brady for getting into the playoffs, but not the previous year since it required the conscious enablement by opposing 2 HCs and GMs

Oh and he's a recycled crapologist bean-counter. Considering the mess he left, he might get hired somewhere a few years downroad once the stench dissipates, but I doubt he'll ever sniff the GM office again.

Exactly. No coincidence that Mangini was by his side when they hit big in the draft. I have always liked Mangini and the more analysis I hear from him the more I like him.

In '09, we both were 7-7 going into games 15&16. They beaqt teams with a sub .400 record and choked at home against a dead Atlanta team in game 14 which they needed to win. An argument can be made that if by the quirks of scheduling, the results of whiich were so egregious that the league immediately changed their policy on end of season scheduling, it could have as easily been us playing what Cinci and the undefeated colts considered Meaningless Games and us just as undeservedly heading off into the playoffs. I'll give him credit for '10 even though that season the Pats had a gun shy, recovering Brady for getting into the playoffs, but not the previous year since it required the conscious enablement by opposing 2 HCs and GMs

No matter the regular season record they made the playoffs and were pretty damn close to making superbowl. I dont like the way he did things but we cant have it both ways on this board. To me he is just another Parcells lackey that I would not want to gm my team along with Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom