Mike Tannebaum is a Moron | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannebaum is a Moron

No matter the regular season record they made the playoffs and were pretty damn close to making superbowl. I dont like the way he did things but we cant have it both ways on this board. To me he is just another Parcells lackey that I would not want to gm my team along with Ireland.

There is no depths you will goto defend your personal agenda.

Freaking sad.

No matter the regular season record they made the playoffs and were pretty damn close to making superbowl. I dont like the way he did things but we cant have it both ways on this board. To me he is just another Parcells lackey that I would not want to gm my team along with Ireland.

In 09, the Colts proved by outscoring the jest 24-zero in the final 31 minutes of the conference championship (and 45-27 in the game and a half they played over that last month) that yanking the starters while leading in game 15 was not a case of the jest rising to the occasion - especially with Curtis Painter and his 15QBR. That playoff game underscored that the jest did not deserve to back into the post season and visions of the SB looked closer in some superfans' rear view mirrors than they were in reality. IMO, it's like Rosie Ruiz jumping on the train halfway thru the Boston Marathon, coming in first and claiming the win. :idk:

In 09, the Colts proved by outscoring the jest 24-zero in the final 31 minutes of the conference championship (and 45-27 in the game and a half they played over that last month) that yanking the starters while leading in game 15 was not a case of the jest rising to the occasion - especially with Curtis Painter and his 15QBR. That playoff game underscored that the jest did not deserve to back into the post season and visions of the SB looked closer in some superfans' rear view mirrors than they were in reality. IMO, it's like Rosie Ruiz jumping on the train halfway thru the Boston Marathon, coming in first and claiming the win. :idk:

I dont know winning two games on road in playoffs proved they deserve to be somewhere.

We can both agree on that.

Tannebaum is done as a GM, have you looked at his recent draft history, especially the last two years, it's pretty bad stuff. Maybe it was Tannebau with the help of Mangini's input that resulted in two AFC Championship appearances; but post Mangini, it's been a pretty bad story for the Jets.

Freaking sad.

What personal agenda. I dont Like Tannebaum as a gm and I dont like Ireland as a GM. So because I dont like either as a gm means I have an agenda or do I have a damn opinion based on 4 staright losing seasons.

I dont know winning two games on road in playoffs proved they deserve to be somewhere.

when the QB ****s the bed with a 60QBR, has a TD set up in the red zone by an interception, has Greene break one for 53yds while the most accurate kicker in the league misses not one but 2 chip shots and a long one that was in his range, yet still comes out ahead by a mere FG.. you can file that under "coming out ahead as time ran out despite yourself." I wouldn't be too fast to credit the jest as I would fault the Chargers. :idk:

Freaking sad.

Whats sad is that people cannot have actual dialogue and discuss stuff without stupid comments like the one you made.

57-55 under Tannebaum watch and if you add in the horribal recovery year (2013) it will be a losing record.

3 playoff apps, 4 playoff wins, only 2 losing seasons. Traded up top draft a Hall of famer, You guys would be doing cartwheels if you had the same success.

At what point were they a Superbowl contender? Did that come before or after the butt fumble?

I don't know maybe the TWO times they played for the right to go to the Super Bowl?

when the QB ****s the bed with a 60QBR, has a TD set up in the red zone by an interception, has Greene break one for 53yds while the most accurate kicker in the league misses not one but 2 chip shots and a long one that was in his range, yet still loses by a FG.. you can file that under "coming out ahead as time ran out despite yourself." I wouldn't be too fast to credit the jest as I would fault the Chargers. :idk:

The jets were far from a perfect team but if it was us, i wouldnt let anyone take away that we actually won the playoff games and made it that far regardless of luck or not. One call made a different way during superbowl could have
easily changed who is the champion but I cant take anything away from the Ravens being champion. The year we made the playoffs we were far from a perfect team also, we rode a gimmick as far as we could that resulted in our gm and coach losing their mind thinking that they could build a team around it. That being said we made the playoffs and PArcells and Ireland deserve all the credit for that along with Sparano. Too bad they decided to make some really bad decisions after that , instead of building on it and made us the 7-9 team we are today. Hopefully we will be on upswing this year.

The jets were far from a perfect team but if it was us, i wouldnt let anyone take away that we actually won the playoff games and made it that far regardless of luck or not. One call made a different way during superbowl could have
easily changed who is the champion but I cant take anything away from the Ravens being champion. The year we made the playoffs we were far from a perfect team also, we rode a gimmick as far as we could that resulted in our gm and coach losing their mind thinking that they could build a team around it. That being said we made the playoffs and PArcells and Ireland deserve all the credit for that along with Sparano. Too bad they decided to make some really bad decisions after that , instead of building on it and made us the 7-9 team we are today. Hopefully we will be on upswing this year.

Well you're entitled to your opinion which obviously then would include acknowledging the landmark batting and homeruns produced by Barry Bond and MacGwire as the GOAT despite having outside help. Personally I'm in the Hank Aaron and Roger Maris camps but like I said, it's a matter of perspective. And one questionable call against Seattle's defense would have had them facing SF.. so there's that too.

Whats sad is that people cannot have actual dialogue and discuss stuff without stupid comments like the one you made.

I call it like I see it. That's the closet thing I've ever seen you type that I would consider to be fan based. Too bad it wasn't directed at the Phins!

It's a real shame that Woody didn't share Junc's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom