Mike Wallace Might Sign Contract With Dolphins On Tuesday!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace Might Sign Contract With Dolphins On Tuesday!!

dont even wanna think about how refs decided to not call pass interference on the ravens late in superbowl straight bs.

Not to get off topic but from what I remember there was quite a bit of pushing off on Crabtree's part as well

Not to get off topic but from what I remember there was quite a bit of pushing off on Crabtree's part as well

Rewatch the play the defender was holding him and Crabtree then tried to push off because he was straight being held for the whole play. I hate the notion in games that you dont call penalties at certain times, they had no problem calling pass interference on SF when they had them stopped on 3rd down.

I will just wait till tuesday for my news............

That's funny, but wrong, lol.

Not true at all, lol.

Plus, I like Ginn. He made far more plays in his time than Hartline ever has. The issue w. him was where he was drafted and what he was being paid. If he came at the right price, Miami would do well to pick him up right now... did you see how Baltimore FEARED to punt to him at the end of the SB? Flacco even asked the team to leave the sideline and tackle him if need be, lol. He made some plays in the SB that no one on Miami can make, right now.

But Wallace is a more complete WR than Ginn. So never fear, lol.

LD

:lol2::crazy::lol2::crazy::tubes:

Folks, lets be fair. Mike Wallace is very good receiver. If you don't think he is a top 5 guy... fine. If you don't think he has the fit of Jennings...fine. If you think he is making too much...fine. However, don't tell me he sucks. He will change the complexion of each game he plays.

with all the holes on this team, why give 75 million to one player when you can sign a Jared Cook or Dustin Keller...then draft a Tavon Austin and possibly Zach Ertz in the 2nd round...and still be able to sign an Eric Winston and possibly Andy Levitre.

Wallace is good, but the Steelers didnt go to far with him this past year.

In his first four years in the nfl he has 4042 yards with 32 td's. yea he really sucks. This guy will immediately make our offense considerably better. Also reports are th pats wan him so to get him now is twice as good. So people stop complaining about the money. It's not your money and the price is what th market dictates. We just paid 6mil a year to a guy that caught 1 td. So 12 for a guy who catches 8 sounds about right.

That's funny, but wrong, lol.

Not true at all, lol.

Plus, I like Ginn. He made far more plays in his time than Hartline ever has. The issue w. him was where he was drafted and what he was being paid. If he came at the right price, Miami would do well to pick him up right now... did you see how Baltimore FEARED to punt to him at the end of the SB? Flacco even asked the team to leave the sideline and tackle him if need be, lol. He made some plays in the SB that no one on Miami can make, right now.

But Wallace is a more complete WR than Ginn. So never fear, lol.

LD

The name of the game is moving the chains, NOT making an occasional big play. Hartline is twice the player Ginn was (or ever will be). If both were the only 2 UFA available on Tuesday, Hartline would be receiving all the interest, NOT Ted Ginn. Real GM's recognize productive players far better than you ever could. Being uninformed and sarcastic is a bad combination.

"IF" true.....And "IF" hes getting that much,I'm afraid we're sacrificing too much on "1" player....by not being able to spend $$$ shoring up other needs.I'd rather draft either Patterson,Allen,or Eifert. And then be able to get Guys like Cook,Winston,and maybe Goldson(also pricey).

I like Keller and Cook as athletic weapons, but they are both ****ty blockers.

I didn't like him because of his price tag. I don't really mind the guy as a player, he's a fast guy that can get past some corners in this league. I just hope my friend (steelers fan) was wrong about him disappearing in the 4th quarters and dropping 3rd down conversions... He said he was a staple #2 receiver in their offense. He also told me Antonio Brown has always been the better more reliable receiver between the 2. This pretty much got me to watch some games and sure enough there was Wallace dropping balls in the later quarters. He's a monster for deep balls though (when he can hold on to the ball).

6 years 60 million is what? 10 per year? Hope we won't regret this like the Marshall fiasco :rolleyes2:

I like Keller and Cook as athletic weapons, but they are both ****ty blockers.

The answer to the question "Jared Cook or Dustin Keller?" is "Tyler Eifert or Martlellus Bennett".

Back
Top Bottom