Miko costing her man a job | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miko costing her man a job

Miko sending death threats to Armando and then spinning her story.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...port_she_cost_husband_his_job/s1_127_20460247

I'm not sure any reasonable person actually believed she meant she was going to shoot him. I think most ppl understood what she really meant. I think she simply meant she would return verbal shots back at him even though they may not be with the Dolphins.

Then again, she also should have known better. But I think as her past history has shown, that's far too much to ask of someone as immature and insecure as she obviously is.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

and by that same logic, Ray Lewis for Hillary?

lol very good!

Teams will take chances on wife beaters,drug abusers, murderers...

But want nothing to do with the miko.haha

She would fit in perfectly with the Jets in NY.:brewskis:

The chickens are finally coming home to roost! Love it that she's being negatively discussed on shows like Around The Horn and in this Fox article:

Fox Sports: Brent Grimes' wife goes off after rumors NFL teams fear her

Miko spoke out in a series of vulgar tweets this week directed at reporters and Twitter critics alike. In one tweet Monday, she appeared to threaten Miami Herald reporter Armando Salguero, writing, "that fat [expletive] armando thinks he's safe from bullets bc we might be released is the funniest part of this whole things."

Miko also criticized the Miami fanbase, saying it would "always because mediocre bc the coverage is mediocre. U don't learn [expletive] from the writers down here."

She downplayed talk that interest in her husband is low when she tweeted Thursday, "any1 that has a problem w/me, feel free to @ me w/ur concerns so i can quietly block u. otherwise, stop disturbing me, business is BOOMING!"

Miko Grimes' Twitter account was made private as of Thursday afternoon.

This is not the first time Brent Grimes made headlines because of his wife. In September, Miko was arrested outside of Sun Life Stadium on charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer.

Heard Grimes signed with Tampa Bay with 2 year deal on Sirius radio at lunch. Miko gets to stay close to all of her friends in Fla. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom