MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

No one is going to be happy if we get embarrassed, hell I am usually the loudest fool at the bar and i cheer for the Dolphins which trust me draws remarks. But some of us are realist and the Pats are on fire right now and if they are hitting on like this when we play its a long day. You say our defense played well and I say the Pats were off, hell most were on here using Brady missing open TDs to justify Tannehill missing them. I just except we need a lot of work.

I'm sure your going to be heart-broken considering all you typed and predicted, when they win more or less by the same margin as the first game! We have so many gutless fans that secretly wish for this teams demise every week.

No one is going to be happy if we get embarrassed, hell I am usually the loudest fool at the bar and i cheer for the Dolphins which trust me draws remarks. But some of us are realist and the Pats are on fire right now and if they are hitting on like this when we play its a long day. You say our defense played well and I say the Pats were off, hell most were on here using Brady missing open TDs to justify Tannehill missing them. I just except we need a lot of work.

I don't doubt that we need more work but our defense/secondary hasn't looked as bad as Houston's has in there last 3 games all season. They are repeatedly getting lit up. To say we could have a better D right now, after injuries, isn't that far fetched. I think we are far from a defense you can rely on to win championships but our offense is so bad we need to focus on it this offseason. We can stand pat on D and get better on O and be competitive.

I'm sure your going to be heart-broken considering all you typed and predicted, when they win more or less by the same margin as the first game! We have so many gutless fans that secretly wish for this teams demise every week.

Yup, you got us.. :crazy:

No I won't be heart broken because I had realistic expectations this year seeing how we have a rookie HC, rookie dc, rookie qb, new OC, new system on offense and defense and the majority of the players on the roster don't fit the system. I said this was a 6 win team give or take a win or lose and I have been spot on.

Hey idiots, playing New England IN New England is far different and way the **** harder then playing them in sunny Miami. Totally different, so you can't compare. Get real. Miami will get torched in Week #17 even if the game is meaningless. C'mon man. Nobody wins in New England in the 2nd half.

I will agree that Tim Dobbins is the most overrated player in the NFL this year, and JJ Watt is clearly a roid head who hasn't been caught yet. Can he pump any more roids into his body or what? **** the Texans. Pretenders.

Hey idiots, playing New England IN New England is far different and way the **** harder then playing them in sunny Miami. Totally different, so you can't compare. Get real. Miami will get torched in Week #17 even if the game is meaningless. C'mon man. Nobody wins in New England in the 2nd half.

I will agree that Tim Dobbins is the most overrated player in the NFL this year, and JJ Watt is clearly a roid head who hasn't been caught yet. Can he pump any more roids into his body or what? **** the Texans. Pretenders.

I'm sorry you guys are right. I just checked and we played NE in Foxboro last year in week 16 and lost 72-3. They also beat the Ravens 63-2 2 weeks later. Playing a competitive game with the Pats at home in December is obviously impossible and we are all dumber now for even discussing the idea. Mods please close this thread.

Next will be hearing Brandon Marshall is a 50 point swing.

Whats disgusting?

The fact that we have "fans" hoping that the Patriots blow-us-out when we go to Foxboro to prove that our first defensive performance against them was a fluke. Like I said disgusting!

Brady missed a WR in stride down-field. Brada-Henne!!!! No Accuracy.

tombradytrophy-1.jpg

Side note: Andre Johnson has definitely lost a step!

The fact that we have "fans" hoping that the Patriots blow-us-out when we go to Foxboro to prove that our first defensive performance against them was a fluke. Like I said disgusting!

Who said we were hoping NE blows us out??? I suggest you stop trying to put words in peoples mouths. Nowhere did I read, or did I say I hoped we get blown out by 60 points. Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom