MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

Side note: Andre Johnson has definitely lost a step!

Idk. I think the Patriots once again are running a masterful defensive scheme on him. For most of the night they've had a Safety overhead just shadowing him around on the field. Patriots pass rush has been killing Matt as well.

if they didn't hang 60 on us last week, why would they the next time we play? I'm sorry but did you forget the game that was JUST played?

this is the exact same thing people (quitters) were saying right before we played the pats and the 9ers. you kids don't understand that this team is prepared to play nearly every week. we may lose more than we win but err come to play and will be a serious force in a couple years.

Next game is in Foxboro and Miami will probably have fully given up by then...wouldn't be surprised if New England gets almost 60 pts/

The Texans are an overrated team that will never win anything with Kubiak as their head coach. They got down quick in this game and basically gave up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Neither the Texans or Patriots are winning anything this year the Texans have already been exposed as a soft team and the Patriots will be exposed when they face a team in the playoffs that actually shows up..

The Texans are an overrated team that will never win anything with Kubiak as their head coach. They got down quick in this game and basically gave up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Neither the Texans or Patriots are winning anything this year the Texans have already been exposed as a soft team and the Patriots will be exposed when they face a team in the playoffs that actually shows up..

Who? The way I see it is they have just 1 challenge in the AFC and that's Denver. They would steamroll Houston again and the Ravens are a mess. If they can beat Denver they'll have a shot at the Super Bowl again.

I will nevre trust Houston as long as the overrated Matt Schaub is their QB, until he shows any ability to win a big game I am not convinced Hou can reach the SB.

w/ that said NE steamrolled us in dec on a monday night 2 years ago then we beat them at NE in the playoffs, if Hou faces NE it will likely be at home but again I don't trust Schaub.

I will nevre trust Houston as long as the overrated Matt Schaub is their QB, until he shows any ability to win a big game I am not convinced Hou can reach the SB.

w/ that said NE steamrolled us in dec on a monday night 2 years ago then we beat them at NE in the playoffs, if Hou faces NE it will likely be at home but again I don't trust Schaub.
And with each passing loss, that looks more and more like a fluke. You guys haven't won in 4 games since.

And with each passing loss, that looks more and more like a fluke. You guys haven't won in 4 games since.

we had beaten them 3 of 5 times, it wasn't a fluke. We haven't been good the last 2 years.

You're right, but I don't think those Jeys defenses were getting steamrolled on a weekly basis leading up to that game. Not to mention losing Jim Leonard the Saturday before didn't help. My point is Houston's defense hasn't been good for weeks. If Chad Henne hangs over 30 points on your defense it has issues. Just don't understand how anyone thought Hpuston would stop NE when they haven't stopped anyone lately.

Next week Kaepernick will be exposed as soon as he's put in a position where he needs to keep up with Tom Brady. Harbaugh will again be contemplating Alex smith going into week 16.

You're right, but I don't think those Jeys defenses were getting steamrolled on a weekly basis leading up to that game. Not to mention losing Jim Leonard the Saturday before didn't help. My point is Houston's defense hasn't been good for weeks. If Chad Henne hangs over 30 points on your defense it has issues. Just don't understand how anyone thought Hpuston would stop NE when they haven't stopped anyone lately.

Next week Kaepernick will be exposed as soon as he's put in a position where he needs to keep up with Tom Brady. Harbaugh will again be contemplating Alex smith going into week 16.

Looks like the Patriots are the ones being exposed tonight.

Looks like the Patriots are the ones being exposed tonight.

Haha, had to call me out? I hate the Pats very much and am happy to see this. Not over yet, lets see how Kaepernick does with a 14 point lead? Lets see if that happens first.

Haha, had to call me out? I hate the Pats very much and am happy to see this. Not over yet, lets see how Kaepernick does with a 14 point lead? Lets see if that happens first.

Yeah Kaepernick still has a lot to prove. This game is more the 49ers Defense showing why they are considered the best in the league. Nice of the Refs not to call false start on that huge pass play to get the Patriots in scoring position. #47 the one who caught the pass was off the line before the ball was snapped yet no call by the refs.

Yeah Kaepernick still has a lot to prove. This game is more the 49ers Defense showing why they are considered the best in the league. Nice of the Refs not to call false start on that huge pass play to get the Patriots in scoring position. #47 the one who caught the pass was off the line before the ball was snapped yet no call by the refs.

Yeah the refs love NE, always have. Oh ohh 3 and out.

Back
Top Bottom