Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

:lol: yeah 7 rounds was going to be unrealistic. Basically if they don't make the Pick by 6:00 PM Central time tomorrow VMF gets the spot.

That's sounds solid... you can be the mean "Commissioner" who says "hey, you.. you missed your slot. You're fired!! Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!!"

We really shouldn't even be talking about kicking him out, it's been 4 hours since the last pick. You guys are terrible for even considering that, shame on you Majpain! :lol:

We should do a 7 round LIVE draft where each of us gets 60 seconds to make a pick. lets see... 32 teams * 7 rounds * 60 seconds equals what like 224 minutes? less than 4 hours... do they have live mock draft generators that can do this? It might be hard to get 32 guys to do it, but I'm sure we could come up with 8 of us, 4 teams each... there must be a website that can facilitate this, like a fantasy draft type deal... somebody research it... do it...do it... do it...

We should do a 7 round LIVE draft where each of us gets 60 seconds to make a pick. lets see... 32 teams * 7 rounds * 60 seconds equals what like 224 minutes? less than 4 hours... do they have live mock draft generators that can do this? It might be hard to get 32 guys to do it, but I'm sure we could come up with 8 of us, 4 teams each... there must be a website that can facilitate this, like a fantasy draft type deal... somebody research it... do it...do it... do it...
:lol:

Online Live mock draft... TO THE EXTREME!

That's sounds solid... you can be the mean "Commissioner" who says "hey, you.. you missed your slot. You're fired!! Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!!"

We really shouldn't even be talking about kicking him out, it's been 4 hours since the last pick. You guys are terrible for even considering that, shame on you Majpain! :lol:

:lol: well hot damn you know what you signed up for. You think you wold come on everyday atleast to see where the draft is at.

Gotta be the Ahole to get it done :(

At the GM League (I know, self promotion) we usually go, first round selection gets 5 hours to put in their selection. If they don't, then we make the pick for them. They can send in a bulletin if they're afraid of missing their selection like so:

1. Darren McFadden
2. Sedrick Ellis
3. Ryan Clady

I think we should cut the time shorter in the 2nd round to 3-6 hours. The people who are worried about missing their selection can easily leave a bulletin to myself or you. The longest this thing take, the more interest we lose.

BTW - I believe it takes the GM League about 3 weeks to get through an entire 7 round draft, we're REALLY pushing people though.

I agree. I am picking for the Bucs and I have been checking for the past 3 days (every other hour) to see if I am picking yet it's still not my turn to draft. I think 5 or 6 hours (during the Day) is plently of time to pick a player to draft. If you check DolphinsNation 3 times a day everyone would be fine.

At night we should have different rules like if you get on the clock after 11 PM you have the right to take the full 12 hours.

He has till 6 to make his pick.

If he doesn't respond with a pm or his pick VMF will get to select.

I just did my write-up, let's hope the Cardinals don't make a very shocking selection and take my guy.

I got a hold of vmarcilfan75, he's up for the Cards. I told him to PM me his selection by 6 and we'll make it for him.

The Cards owner has had over 24 hours, so I once I get that PM from VMF, the selection is happening.. if that's okay with you, Maj.

Perfectly fine.

I will pm the former Cards owner he has until 6 to make his selection.

6 Central
7 EST

Perfectly fine.

I will pm the former Cards owner he has until 6 to make his selection.

6 Central
7 EST

:lol:

I was thinking this whole time it was 5 PM Central and 6 PM EST.

I'm so use to talking EST time here because it seems like everyone is on the east coast...

Back
Top Bottom