Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Cause I left Rivers for you?:wink: If I had taken Rivers, who was your next choice. I know you had someone in mind.
i was considering a few people. dan connor, kentwan balmer (kind of a reach but big need) or quentin groves/ derrick harvey. i like groves better than harvey but they are pretty close in talent. i think my decision would have been alot harder but i probably would have pick either connor or groves. luckily i didnt have to make that decision. i think rivers and connor are pretty close to same talent.

panthers took rb mendenhall
wow i think stewart would have been a better pick. but even a RB isnt a great pick here, due to the deep RB class and the fact that they just drafted afirst rounder a few years ago. yes he hasnt panned out but i dont see them going another 1st rounder on RB let alone the third best IMO when the 2nd best is the there IMO

Wow possibly the biggest shocker thus far. Man still not one CB off the board. Bears are either taking Brohm, or Oher.

wow i think stewart would have been a better pick. but even a RB isnt a great pick here, due to the deep RB class and the fact that they just drafted afirst rounder a few years ago. yes he hasnt panned out but i dont see them going another 1st rounder on RB let alone the third best IMO when the 2nd best is the there IMO

Personally I prefer Mendenhall but I can see people preferring Stewart. Its very debatable who's better. It really just depends on personal preference. The Panthers are a running team and they need a running back therefore the pick. DeAngelo is a bust so far and Deshaun is getting old. The offensive lineman we wanted, Clady was gone, and Otah wasnt worth this high a pick. Receiver is definitely not an option here. We could have gone defense but we felt Mendenhall was BPA at a positional need although not our highest priority.

chicago goes WR or OT, lots of talent and positions of need, great situation ( brohm is gone, no qb is worth it here)

chicago goes WR or OT, lots of talent and positions of need, great situation ( brohm is gone, no qb is worth it here)
you might have to take in consideration that if Lance Briggs leave then they will need OLB like Dan Connor. who i think is a possibility. remeber briggs was franchised last year and didnt like it and couldnt agree on a long term contract

actually the bears are another team that could go RB. Only one superstar prospect left - Jonathan Stewart. after that its all b-list guys. Benson showed nothin this year

Back
Top Bottom