Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

I would've gone Jenkins. Either him of McKelvin makes sense, the Saints cornerbacks are awful.

Good pick in Phillips, though. You just took the only good safety in the draft. :lol:

:lol: can't argue with that pick.

Kieth Rivers should be going next.

because he fits in alot better with the jets and Mcfadden should already be off the board before the jets pick so they would pick gholston. im not saying that gholston isnt good enough to go at #7, he is a great player but i dont think he was the right pick for the pats. i dont see gholston acceling in OLB as much as DE.

the ellis pick over mcfadden really messed everyones pick up and is forceing people to fall.

:lol: Who do you have taking Sed Ellis??

well for broncos...i know it depends on the bills but...i have it narrowed down to kieth rivers (if bills dont) quentin groves, connor (a big reach) derrick harvey (these DE are close in talent). they really need a DT but there would be a big reach for one here.
any other people to look at

wow with this post i have posted the 100th and 200th post in this forum. they would love sedrick ellis to fall but i dont see it (broncos) they might would trade up

i think it was a good pick. it was between him and a CB. but i see you theory that the deep CB and not deep FS. i dont think it would be a HUGE reach for rivers but i dont see him going there. they should look for a MLB or CB in the 2nd

Phillips is a SS IMO. Very good in run support, although he could play either way. I would imagine he'd go in as a SS in the Saints defense with Bullocks manning the FS position. I'm not all that impressed with Roman Harper at SS for the Saints.

Phillips is a SS IMO. Very good in run support, although he could play either way. I would imagine he'd go in as a SS in the Saints defense with Bullocks manning the FS position. I'm not all that impressed with Roman Harper at SS for the Saints.

he is is a FS
Kenny Phillips, FS, Miami
Height: 6-2. Weight: 202.
40 Time: 4.40.
Projected Round: Top 10 Pick.

Kenny Phillips has declared for the 2008 NFL Draft.

The top-rated safety eligible for the 2008 Draft, Kenny Phillips missed a portion of the 2006 season with a broken hand. Managed to pick off four passes in nine games. The 4.48 is an old time; I expect Phillips to run a 4.3 at the Combine. Check out NFL Draft Dog's Scouting Report on Phillips.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2008S.php

he would replace bullocks. he got burned many times

No idea what people will think of this selection, Jenkins is too much of a reach IMO, plus much more depth in this class as far as CBs go. It was the right selection in my eyes. Plus Rivers is a HUGE reach, IMO.

I agree with reaching on Rivers and Jenkins. Thats why I went with OT.. yea, Levi Jones is great but he has missed games each of the past two years and Willie Anderson is going into his 13th year. Their offense needs to stay productive while their D matures and Carson Palmer needs time to pass in oder to stay on top of his game. Question it, but Clady makes sense to me.

I agree with reaching on Rivers and Jenkins. Thats why I went with OT.. yea, Levi Jones is great but he has missed games each of the past two years and Willie Anderson is going into his 13th year. Their offense needs to stay productive while their D matures and Carson Palmer needs time to pass in oder to stay on top of his game. Question it, but Clady makes sense to me.
the OT class is DEEP. and not an imediate need for them so maybe a 2nd round pick but not first. there defense stinks. they'll go D first IMO

the bills might not go OLB because they took Pual Puluzney* last year in the 2nd. i could se them going WR or CB here. they never replaced nate clemens and lee evans needs some help in WR core

the OT class is DEEP. and not an imediate need for them so maybe a 2nd round pick but not first. there defense stinks. they'll go D first IMO

My only other consideration was Kenny Phillips but he had more questions IMO than Clady. Jenkins and Talib are useless since Cincy already has Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph. No DL was worth it at this point and although you think so, Rivers and Connor weren't worth it either.

My only other consideration was Kenny Phillips but he had more questions IMO than Clady. Jenkins and Talib are useless since Cincy already has Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph. No DL was worth it at this point and although you think so, Rivers and Connor weren't worth it either.

I don't have a problem with this pick. It all starts up front right? If Cincy did take Clady, I wonder, do they kick someone inside. Or maybe cut someone and free up some space? I thought at some point during the season Levi was ridin' the pine.

Back
Top Bottom