Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Atlanta's opening play for the season. A double reverse to Roddy White for -1 yards.

Sorry about that everyone I lost Internet and Phone from a storm last night. Couldn't get on.

Thanks to who ever edited big help :D

Seahawks pick at 57 and 87.

Well on the bright side, there's a 30% change we'll finish the first round by the end of February.
lol, it should be 12 hours max. And people should try and have a list to the draft committee of like 5 people they want, and in what order.

I think the only bumps in the road are going to be the people with less than 100 post.

I only say that because they don't post often. I sent a PM to NMPhinsfan at around 3:30. If he doesn't respond by 3:30 tomorrow we will pick for him.

I think the only bumps in the road are going to be the people with less than 100 post.

I only say that because they don't post often. I sent a PM to NMPhinsfan at around 3:30. If he doesn't respond by 3:30 tomorrow we will pick for him.

Let's give the Chiefs McFadden. :D

you should have listed a time for each pick to be picked or at least a couple hour window so they know what time they SHOULD be on here making there picks

KC takes Jake Long...another great pick that i would have made. they need o-line help and long would help them alot. helping LJ run improves there team alot and a OT to help brodie too. the top three picks are the same picks i would have made.

next pick ATL. well it definatey is down to 2 guys. DMC and ryan. both are possibilities. but since the RB class is sooo deep and QB class isnt, they should go with Matt ryan. since dunn is getting old and not as productive then i see them maybe getting a 2nd round or third round RB, but they cant pass on ryan

I PM'ed biggtyme13 that he's on the clock. Just a note so Maj doesn't PM him also. And I edited the main thread so the picks were updated. :up:

I think Long is a bit of a reach since I dont think he'll be a good LOT. He'll be a very good ROT. Ellis or Ryan would have been better picks for the Chiefs IMO

IF it was I Clady would be the one.

GIK you are on top of things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom