Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

i do like clady as a player better too maybe because i am an ohio st fan...i dont know but i think they will go with jake long over clady. good pick, i would have made the same one if had KC

Well not everyone can be on Finheaven all the time or can only be on at certain times of the day. Not everyone is a loser who spends their time on the internet, like myself. :lol:

i though you we making fun of me until you said "like myself". lol. im a college student and i have alot of free time. im a sports management major so i live for sports. especially the dolphins

Al Davis is extremely upset, not only did he lose the coin flip but now he finds out that he's picking 5th instead of 4th! To his credit, he was indeed correct, the original thread included a list from GIK that showed the Raiders picking 4th... He even petitioned the Commissioner, problem is, Pete Rozelle is no longer the Commissioner of the NFL. Regardless, Raider Nation will be prepared for whenever their pick is up.

Sorry for the wait guys.

The Falcons have many needs but it all starts at the quarterback and the three headed monster of Leftwich, Harrington, Redman are not going to get it done. Matt Ryan is Big and strong and can make all the NFL throws. With Roddy White emerging as a go to receiver and Michael Jenkins and Alge Crumpler Ryan has decent weapons in the passing game. Its not enuff to get the Falcons to the Playoffs but it is a start.

Wow shocked by that pick

I thought for sure McFad would go.

Already PM Paul13 so I'll be on later.

Seattle has pick 25 in round 1.

i just copied what some else said, they said"what other picks do the seahawks have besides the 27 pick in the first" so i just wrote 27 and then added the 2nd and third rounder. my bad iguess i should have checked the first round number too

i would do the same pick too with ryan. deep RB class ans Weak QB class, you take the best QB in the draft. good decision.

OK this next pick is a not brainer i think. i thas to be RUN DMC. but for a long shot it could be a DT because sapp retired but they cant pass on mcfadden

i though you we making fun of me until you said "like myself". lol. im a college student and i have alot of free time. im a sports management major so i live for sports. especially the dolphins

I'm a college student too, plenty of spare time. Enough to send me to the gym 4 times a week and on Finheaven nearly 3 -4 hours a day. I need to get a job, I had one since I was in 8th grade but I figured I'd take it easy with the money I saved up over summer during college... that money is dwindling and I need to get a job pretty soon. I might work at GNC... if I get hired there, I'm gonna say all my bodybuilding/diet/supplement advice won't be taken seriously anymore. :lol:

But ahh, onto the mock. I did a mock draft of the top 15 teams so far during my Philosophy class (yeah, I'm a good student, I know) and the top four picks have been right on with my mock. We'll see how long that lasts..

Al Davis is extremely upset, not only did he lose the coin flip but now he finds out that he's picking 5th instead of 4th! To his credit, he was indeed correct, the original thread included a list from GIK that showed the Raiders picking 4th... He even petitioned the Commissioner, problem is, Pete Rozelle is no longer the Commissioner of the NFL. Regardless, Raider Nation will be prepared for whenever their pick is up.

I would apologize... but I hate Al Davis. So I'm quite proud of myself! :up:

Back
Top Bottom