Mock draft game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game

Time to start! 24 hour time limit. (if you are 20 minutes after the 24 hours, we will make an exception.)
and we are doing 3 rounds to start. If we agree to do more rounds, so be it, but for now its three.

Trades are possible, and you can involve current players in picks.
Basically see the top of page one.

I will pm you when you are on the clock!
Frequently check back on the front page.
Please pm me or say it in thread for trades, whether you want to achieve them, or already have!

Good luck!

Time to start! 24 hour time limit. (if you are 20 minutes after the 24 hours, we will make an exception.)
and we are doing 3 rounds to start. If we agree to do more rounds, so be it, but for now its three.

Trades are possible, and you can involve current players in picks.
Basically see the top of page one.

I will pm you when you are on the clock!
Frequently check back on the front page.
Please pm me or say it in thread for trades, whether you want to achieve them, or already have!

Good luck!

are we going to have a separate thread about trades and the actual mock game or are we keeping it in here?

i suggest we delete this thread, only keep the first page with the draft order and the names of the "GMs" ... and make a brand new thread... just my opinion ...

Perhaps somebody can better explain the "rules" of this game. Are we supposed to be drafting BPA, or who we think would be the best fit for our team?

Perhaps somebody can better explain the "rules" of this game. Are we supposed to be drafting BPA, or who we think would be the best fit for our team?
i believe you draft who you want on your team if they are still on the board

With the 1st selection in the 2010 nfl mock draft on finheaven.com... the st. louis rams select.. DRUMROLL

Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska

*Note* I will not be doing all this for every single pick.

Detroit is on the clock!!

Back
Top Bottom