Mock draft game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game

Well my hope was that even though you are given 24 hours, you have your pick in 24 minutes, with the occasional guy who takes a few hours.. Oraclepz was down to the last few hours and now the detroit GM is takin a while.

Two things,

If it is your turn to pick, please explain why you picked the person you did.

And if you are online and on the clock, I may pressure you because I want this to go as fast as possible.

Two things,

And if you are online and on the clock, I may pressure you because I want this to go as fast as possible.
Just 1 question to clear this up for me. Do we pick who we like best as a prospect, or who we like best and would fill the needs for the team we're the GM of?

Just 1 question to clear this up for me. Do we pick who we like best as a prospect, or who we like best and would fill the needs for the team we're the GM of?

You pick who you think would help the team you are gm of the most, unless it is a total steal or crazy value.

Ex. Dez Bryant somehow falls to the saints, and even though they have a slew of capable recievers, decide to take him.

I wouldn't mind if this happens, because dez bryant at 31 is a STEAL.

But, if the saints pick someone like Arrellious Benn, who is almost certain to be there, I would be stupified.

Hey NYJunc, trade you my 5 oldest players and Jeff Fischers mustache for the quintuplates in Rex Ryans gut?

You pick who you think would help the team you are gm of the most, unless it is a total steal or crazy value.

Ex. Dez Bryant somehow falls to the saints, and even though they have a slew of capable recievers, decide to take him.

I wouldn't mind if this happens, because dez bryant at 31 is a STEAL.

But, if the saints pick someone like Arrellious Benn, who is almost certain to be there, I would be stupified.
Got ya.

Two things,

Its always the problem with these type of drafts. A couple of guys orginally sign up and then either forget about it or are not on the site for a few days.

Yeah, well if they dont hurry up alot of people are going to get bored and drop out.

Thats it and it's a pity because they can be really interesting if they move at a good pace.

Also the Rams pick was on the 02-04-2010, we should be well past the Lions at this stage.

Someone else want to make the Lions pick?

We need a moderated thread that has only the draft order and each pick. I think part of the problem with this draft is that this thread is way too busy.

Cmon boys, How bout some consideration for the other 31 GMs? Make the pick...

Back
Top Bottom