Monday 6/14/04 QB Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday 6/14/04 QB Camp Report

Thanks alot, u do a great job with these reports. Keep them coming :D

Everytime these reports come out, I just want to :

:thewave: :mdfin: :banana: :banana: :hail: :clap: :happydrin :beerbang: :thewave:

Awesome job Finsflurry !

I'm encouraged by Feeley's progress. Keep in mind that some of those missed passes could be the receiver's fault - either they ran a wrong route or they aren't very good.

Not only does Feeley have to learn the system and find a groove, but he has to receivers that can catch the ball. I'm not sure some of our backup receivers are up to the task.

Great report!! :D

Glad to hear Feeley is progressing, and all the players "seem" to be on the same page as well.

Flurry you are the shiznay. Thanks for doing this man. Made my day! Are you going tomorrow?

That 20 yard laser upfield toward the middle or inside section of the field, those are the passes that Feeley throws that excite me the most, and coincidentally the ones that give me the biggest "uh oh" feeling when I see Fiedler throw them. Feeley also has a tendancy to zip balls into traffic, which makes me think he'll toss picks against the defenses that have linebackers or safeties who are really good at getting physical while the ball is in the air and pulling down interceptions. Anthony Simmons of Seattle was doing well on Feeley.

But, on the plus side, 2 of our top 3 WRs are guys that can use their body really well to pull in balls...which seems to me, judging from the tapes, to play right into Feeley's throwing style.

Thank you for the report.

I hope this performance by Feeley translates well into Training Camp.
It seems he is building the necessary playbook awareness needed and attempting to overcome shortcomings of which I'm sure his coaches have pointed out.
I hope the QB battle is settled quickly after the first pre-season game. I'd hate for this thing to drag on and when the first real game comes up we don't know who is starting because Wanny likes em both.

thanx for the great report keep up the great work :clap: :billsbite :jetssuck: :nesucks:

Thanks for the great report...might want to check the phins site cause a camp was to closed to the public and I'd hate for you to show up and not be able to get in.

At the very least the fact that Feeley is starting to look better proves that the moaning and groaning over the first couple of camps was premature and ill-informed.

Thanks for the report. It's great having a set of eyes at camp. What the hell did we do before the internet????

Good good

Nice to hear tht about Carey and TimBo.

With Wade, Jeno and Vernon hopefully the Oline as a unit will really come together.

Back
Top Bottom