Monday 6/14/04 QB Camp Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday 6/14/04 QB Camp Report

RICKYSABEAST said:
Flurry you are the shiznay. Thanks for doing this man. Made my day! Are you going tomorrow?

Yeah and I'll have another report for it.

Nice job, Flurry.

Glad to hear that Feeley is coming along. By Game #3 of the PreSeason, hopefully he's our unquestioned starter.

niceee, thanks for the in-depth in4mation man. I live in VA, and its Redskins countre here( which by the way, has all the drama any1 would ask 4..gibbs,portis,snyder,etc..its all they talk about..oh yeah, they love to bash steve spurrier too..alot..still) which make the dolphin info alil hard to come by..thank god 4 the internet....

Thanks for another great report. You and Dude are doing a great service to all the members of this site. I to feel like I have been there, as was said. Being in Ohio, these reports are just awesome. Again, Thanks

ckparrothead said:
As for Feeley's pass nearly getting batted at the line, get use to that. He's not all that good with the throwing lanes. I've watched him on the tape hit his own linemen in the back or helmet a few times, let alone have guys like Daryl Gardener and Grant Wistrom get their hands up on him and bat passes down.

He also has a tendancy to fumble when he tries scrambling for positive yardage. He gets in traffic and doesn't protect the ball like he should.

As for the streakiness, its hard to judge in mini-camps, and one reason he might not look so good is its hard in mini-camp to feel those emotional highs that help you go on a streak. I never said he goes on streaks where he looks unstoppable, I said he goes on streaks where not a single pass is off-target...and he goes on streaks where they all are off target too. We should be use to that, Jay does it like that sometimes as well. Bulger is that way, I remember reports of him (long time ago, while he was still third string) saying that he would go whole practices where he wouldn't throw a single pass off target or would complete every pass. I liked him back then, and I like AJ Feeley now. Lets hope that I'm half as good at this stuff as I sometimes act like I am.

Thanks for the report... :roflmao:

Great report thanks - Man I wish I could check out the camps in miami

Thanks man thats one of the first things I do is get up and go to the miami herald,sun sentinal, and palm beach post, and now come her and check out the lateset news. I live by Jax and thats all I hear about is the Jags.

Great report, sounds like Feeley is pressing at times and when he just does his natural thing he starts to come on. Thanks again, cant wait for more

Thank you for the report. Could you perhaps check who is playing with the first team on either side of the line? It sounds like Jay Williams is lining up as the first team LDE and St. Clair as the ORT, is that correct? Who is moving into the DT spots in the pass rush? Jay Williams maybe and who else? Who goes to LDE when/if Williams goes inside? Is Carey splitting time with the first team or only with the second unit?

I'm trying to get a sense of a precamp depth chart.

Thanks again

Ohiophinphan said:
Thank you for the report. Could you perhaps check who is playing with the first team on either side of the line? It sounds like Jay Williams is lining up as the first team LDE and St. Clair as the ORT, is that correct? Who is moving into the DT spots in the pass rush? Jay Williams maybe and who else? Who goes to LDE when/if Williams goes inside? Is Carey splitting time with the first team or only with the second unit?

I'm trying to get a sense of a precamp depth chart.

Thanks again

Sorry didn't see your question. Right now David Bowens is the starter, and on passing downs they've been moving Jay Williams inside and leaving Chester or Zgonina in there as well. Carey is splitting time with both, but lately he's been on the first team more as St. Clair has been struggling.

Back
Top Bottom