More competition for Wallace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More competition for Wallace

Ireland will do the same with Wallace as he is our own free agents - other teams will set the market, then Miami will determine if they want to meet the price or not.

Never believed we'd actually land him. Hell, I don't really have much hope we sign any of the big four and go into the season with a inexpierenced, mediocre WR core to once again blame another 7 win season on. I hope I'm wrong.

Sign Wallace then trade him straight up for Revis.

Wallace turned down $10mil/year from the Steelers in hopes to get more in free agency... I'll pass on that.

Is he REALLY worth the money he will be getting? That would be a BIG maybe and I would rather use a maybe on 1 or 2 of the guys in this draft which will be MUCH cheaper.

Carolina has no money...so no they won't be players for him....AT ALL

I wasn't implying that Carolina WAS going to sign him (but the possibility IS there. Teams do have ways to get under the cap and finagle contracts). I was just using that as as an example of yet ANOTHER team interested in Wallace. I was demonstrating that Wallace is not a sure thing for us.

6 dropped passes all year. Oh the agony!

Edit: Wow poster above me ninja'd me in just a few seconds
Tell me why he should be paid 12+ mil a year? Do you not realize he already rejected what Vincent Jackson got with the Bucs? Open negotiations at 10 mil/year? Stop lying to yourself.

I think it will be a minimum of $12 million per season and a pretty large signing bonus for us to land him. I'll bet he ends up in New England and signs a smaller contract to be able to play with Brady.

I feel greg jennings would be willing to sign with miami rather than some other team so if we dont land wallace hopefully im correct about jennings

I think NE cleared the money for Ed Reed and Welker. I dont see them wanting Wallace all that much. I dont think he's one to drink the kool aid, similar to Brandon Lloyd.

If you ask me Miami's only competition is themselves. Lol you think he wants to live in Cleveland or Indy. Brady cleared cap space for Welker, Reed, and possibly Vollmer and Freeny/ Osi

Back
Top Bottom