More leaked logo evidence NFL.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More leaked logo evidence NFL.com

That is terrible on the nfl.com's part. Mike Dee and Mr. Ross should be upset.

Nice find OP.

lol yup, that kind of seals it for me. For what it's worth every time I look at it, I like it more and more.

Skape had pointed that out in the other thread. The logo at the top of the page with all the other NFL logos is the current one though.

Wow. Dolphins should get a 7th round compensatory pick for that screw up (kidding).

i like the sun ring in it, its really not too bad, change was gonna come, im glad still a lot of traditional fins in it, and like one of my fellow fins fans told me, the tail is pointed upwarded, thinking as how we're looking upward. just waiting to see what they do with jerseys

The logo in PhinsN703's sig essentially is the logo. Correct angle and everything.

Incidentally I think the NFL has taken down the logo that had appeared on that page.

So let's recap . A photo of a shirt with the new logo appears. Armando says the dolphins have confirmed that it is the new logo.

attachment.php

Now the NFL , who administers the dolphins and team logos, puts another version of the logo on their website.

DolphinsNFLcomLeakFeat-1.jpg

The leaked photo has a blue dolphin and the nfl version has an aqua dolphin. Let's not forget keller's version on twitter that the dolphins apparently have no problem with his use of it. Will we have 2 versions of our new logo, hence the 2 different colors? This is slowly becoming a mystery.

could be fake... I really like the logo though, as giant dolphin based company logos go that one is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom