• mia.png
    mia.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 307
hahhahaha! this is Logogate

looks like a job opening just opened up on nfl.com's web site department

logogate...

clear.gif

There is no leaked logo on NFL.com!

I can't believe the NFL unintentionally released this. Hilarious.

So let's recap . A photo of a shirt with the new logo appears. Armando says the dolphins have confirmed that it is the new logo.

Now the NFL , who administers the dolphins and team logos, puts another version of the logo on their website.

The leaked photo has a blue dolphin and the nfl version has an aqua dolphin. Let's not forget keller's version on twitter that the dolphins apparently have no problem with his use of it. Will we have 2 versions of our new logo, hence the 2 different colors? This is slowly becoming a mystery.

You're overthinking it. The first photo is just not white balanced properly. It's the same aqua color.

Thanks when I posted that there wasn't even a second page showing now there are 3 lol

I can't believe the NFL unintentionally released this. Hilarious.

You're overthinking it. The first photo is just not white balanced properly. It's the same aqua color.
Maybe i am color blind, but in the first picture, doesn't the color of the dolphin appear different than the color of the shirt? The shading of the picture may be off but the nfl aqua and leaked photo aqua colors are different.

Maybe i am color blind, but in the first picture, doesn't the color of the dolphin appear different than the color of the shirt? The shading of the picture may be off but the nfl aqua and leaked photo aqua colors are different.

Cameras don't adjust to color temperature as well as our eyes do, especially a picture taken from a phone. That's just the way cameras work.

You know, now that there's a proper image of the official logo...I kind of like it (was indifferent before).

Cameras don't adjust to color temperature as well as our eyes do, especially a picture taken from a phone. That's just the way cameras work.

Well thanks, i know this. Do you not see a difference in the aqua/teal on the shirt and the color of the dolphin?

This logo is way better than that sperm whale looking one..I hope this is it.

Back
Top Bottom