More leaked logo evidence NFL.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More leaked logo evidence NFL.com

Well thanks, i know this. Do you not see a difference in the aqua/teal on the shirt and the color of the dolphin?

If you mean the color of the logo on the shirt, I see a very slight difference, that may have more to do with the lighting, overall though the shape of the logo itself is the same, nothing sketchy here, one is an official computer generated graphic, the other is an unofficial photo of it taken from a phone, which is not always reliable when it comes to color, especially inside. If the photo was taken with a DSLR, then I would bring up an argument to compare the 2, but with the quality of the image I will take it as I see and and say it seems to be the same thing as the NFL.com leak.

Maybe i am color blind, but in the first picture, doesn't the color of the dolphin appear different than the color of the shirt? The shading of the picture may be off but the nfl aqua and leaked photo aqua colors are different.
Our brain adjust the colors we see according to the surrounding colors. We see almost every thing we see according to the shading around the object we are seeing. Here is a link that proves it. The whole thing isn't in English but you will see what is happening in just the first few moments. A very intersting show called Brain Games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSNOyS2oj7M
But to answer you question, they are the same color.

Hilarious screw up by NFL.com. Methinks someone will get in trouble for that one.

Maybe it's an optical illusion because of the way he is standing but the one on Odricks t-shirt looks to be more vertical with a flatter bent tail section, maybe a thicker body too?

Looks the same to me, the angle seems different. Like it's on the rise more than other one we have been seeing.

Back
Top Bottom