Most hated teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most hated teams

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who are the teams you guys hate the most in the NFL and other teams you have a soft spot for? I wanted to say we know exactly how you guys feel this year. Were getting a huge taste of what other teams go through and man does it hurt to lose all the time. Merry Christmas to you Dolphin fans and hope next year is a good year for you, much love your way.

It’s mostly AFC teams. Division teams speak for themselves. I hate Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Houston, and the only NFC team I hate is Dallas.

1. Patriots
2. Atlanta for allowing Brady to beat them
3. Buffalo for the Jim Kelly years
4. Anyone who loses to the Patriots

other than the pats, bills and jets......ravens, Seattle, raiders and PITT

Ozzy rules!!

Patriots and it’s not close. It’s so aggravating to see fans who have half the passion about football that I do always be right about everything.

Any team that is unbeaten beyond mid October. Every season the utmost priority is protecting '72 as singular. I can tolerate maybe 5 wins to open the season but after that I begin to hate.

Overall the NFL is not important enough to hate specific opponents. You acquire players from across the country and everybody's style of play is mostly the same. Contrast to college football where every result defines a geographical area, a cultural style, a recruiting base, an offensive scheme, and you name it. That's why traveling to a college road game is exponentially more interesting and invested than traveling to a pro game. It's not our team beat your team. It's our area and everything it represents defeated your area and everything you represent. Canes fans sport the 305 shirts and chants while it basically doesn't occur to Dolphin fans.

NE Buffalo Pittsburgh, a team I have a soft spot for changes every year this year it is Philadelphia last year it was Dallas. :)

Our biggest rival is the jets. The patriots have been are nemesis over the past 15 years but they were the browns when I was growing up so I don’t even care about them that much. But I hate the jets and I honestly look at people differently if they tell me they are a jets fan. Like why in the world would you like the jets when you have the choice to root for the giants? As far as other teams , I look forward to beating the ravens but I respect them. I have no soft spot for any other team. I’d rather not watch football at all than be a fan of any other team. My fandom is not a choice, it was grown over many years and despite the lack of success over the past 15 or so years, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Being a Dolphin fan is special. One day we will reign again over the league and the day we do, I will be there!

I actually have a soft spot for the Giants. They are the only reason Brady doesn’t have 7 rings and a undefeated season. I forgot to add Seattle; they ****ing choked and allowed Brady to get his 4th ring.
Haha! I celebrated that Giants super bowl win as if we won the super bowl. Unfortunately, that’s the closest thing to the real thing that I’ve experienced . But one day brother...

Pats, Bills, Jets, Cowboys, Steelers

I like the Giants for reasons others have stated

Back
Top Bottom