Most hated teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most hated teams

Respect for the Giants for taking down the Patriots in two Superbowls.

Hate the Ravens and Texans. Softy for the Giants and Eli (Twice, bitcjes) and for some odd reason I really like the Chiefs.

Hate: Pats, Jets, Bills, Steelers,Cowboys, Eagles(just hate all sports team from that state)

Soft Spot: Giants (beating/stopping Pats undefeated run), Packers ( love AROD and respect the history) and Arizona ( just feel bad for them and like Fitz)

I'm just numb this season. I really want to watch GOOD football teams, and then dream that they have Dolphin jerseys on. So, I've found myself rooting for the Eagles, Lions (early in the season), and even Buffalo!! Buffalo used to be high on my list of hated teams, but I'm having trouble hating anyone but the Phins front office this year.

Raves and Pats... and Dallas yuck.

I have respect for the Packers and Pitt. - as organizations.

I despise the Patriots. There is no other team that comes close. I'm patiently awaiting their decline because it will come.

Soft spot for the Pack and the Giants.

1. Jets
2. Bills
3. Cowbitches
4. Steelers/Refs
5. Patriots/Patriot fans

This year's Dolphins.

When I saw the title I knew I was going to post the same answer, once I saw the amount of replies I knew I wouldn't be the first.

Kudos for sharing my thought process.

At this point I only like the teams that make me money.

1) Pats, Jets, Bills
2) Ravens
3) Cowboys

Soft spot: Packers (my 2nd favorite team)
- Great fans, fun fans
- Until Ted Thompson is gone I call the Packers "Miami Dolphins north" :wink

I hate the Pats right now. Hated the Bills in the 90's. Don't like the Jets, but they are basically, "meh". I have a soft spot for underdogs in general, teams that haven't won that often. Cheering for Jacksonville this season. I like the Eagles and Lions in the NFC. Have a soft spot for the Giants now.

Stating the obvious Cheatriouts. Then hate the ravens who always out muscle us.
I gotta feel a little compassion for Browns fans.

Jets
Pats
Bills
Cowboys (Beat Dolphins in SB)
Redskins (Beat Dolphins in SB)
49ers (Beat Dolphins in SB)
Steelers
Ravens

Soft spots
Bucs
Jags
Saints