Most hated teams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most hated teams

At this point, aren't the Patriots the most hated team in the entire NFL?

It is interesting how that list changes over the years, though. In the 1970's, Miami's nemesis was the Oakland Raiders and that was the team I hated the most. The Raiders were the team that stopped the Dolphins from getting to four straight super bowls, and stopped Miami's win streak at 18. At one point, Miami was 3-13 against them. It's closer to even now.

The Jets were probably the team I hated most in the 1980's. For some reason, when Buffalo was really good I respected the heck out of that team. Hated the 49ers when they were good.

With Miami being so mediocre year-after-year, it's harder to hate teams. It's not like there's one or two teams holding the Dolphins back. It's more like their own front office.
Miami needs a rivalry outside the division. Can’t start one when you miss the playoffs constantly and fail to beat playoff teams consistently.

It's just the Pats. It's not only that they win but how they win. So much "shadiness". I'm not even sure if that's a word but you guys know what I mean. I didn't like the Bills' success but respected the heck out of them and actually feel bad for them looking back now. Isn't it interesting that the Pats have never easily won a Super Bowl? A few close plays and/or calls and we are not discussing them even as a dynasty.

Who are the teams you guys hate the most in the NFL and other teams you have a soft spot for? I wanted to say we know exactly how you guys feel this year. Were getting a huge taste of what other teams go through and man does it hurt to lose all the time. Merry Christmas to you Dolphin fans and hope next year is a good year for you, much love your way.
ESPN and NFLN talk about the Pats and Cowboys way too much . Pats I get, but Cowboys mediocre or not.

Miami needs a rivalry outside the division. Can’t start one when you miss the playoffs constantly and fail to beat playoff teams consistently.

Agree. I think a Packers fan started the thread. Easy to see that a team like Dallas or Seattle could be a hated team for them.

Really, who does Miami have to hate when they aren't relevant?

Hate:

1. Patriots
2. Ravens
3. Steelers
4. Jets/Bills - can easily move up to #2 when they’re good.

Soft Spot:

1. Browns - currently live in OH
2. Redskins - grew up in Northern VA

The only acceptable answer for #1 should be NE in my opinion. Followed by the Jets and Bills.

Patriots
Referees
Jets
Ravens
Steelers

Bills honestly don’t even bother me anymore, as their playoff drought is crazy long and they usually expose our team enough to force the coaches to make changes.

Not to be difficult about one of your hates, but when was the last time you were at a Philly arena?

Their new stadiums are outstanding.
I went there in 09. Intended staying a few days, but left after 1 and a bit. just found the place to be dirty and the Poehler that I had met rude.

1. raiders. I go back all the way to the start and they were and are thugs. For Dolfans who go back to the glory years, the raiders will always and forever be in the top spot on this list.

2. patsies. self-explanatory

3. jets. pond scum

4. ravens. our latest nemesis

5. stealers. media and ref darlings.

Soft spot: Saints despite the bad things brees has said about our franchise

I live 20 minutes from foxboro stadium. I hate the pats more than any other team it's not even close

Patriots. Not even close. Not keen on the Ravens.
I have soft spot for Browns fans as I'm amazed they still exist.

1. Jets
2. Patriots
3. Steelers
4. Cowboys
5. Ravens

Soft spot: Giants. 2nd favorite team. I married into a Giants family. Amazing how both the Dolphins and Giants have mirrored each other the last few years.

Last edited:
Who are the teams you guys hate the most in the NFL and other teams you have a soft spot for? I wanted to say we know exactly how you guys feel this year. Were getting a huge taste of what other teams go through and man does it hurt to lose all the time. Merry Christmas to you Dolphin fans and hope next year is a good year for you, much love your way.
My hatred for the Patriots is purely out of envy...hate the Bills and Jets equally...definitely hate Dallas...team I have a soft spot for; sorry to say is the Detroit Lions...

Back
Top Bottom