Most hated teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most hated teams

I don't even hate the Pats or even the Bills. Bills actually have always been a pretty good team against us. I hate the Jets, Giants, and Ravens... The Jets team is always pretty competitive, their fans are degenerate, mouth-breathing, cousin kissing, lepers though

Jets
Pats
Bills
Steelers
Ravens
Jaguars (Marino's final game, nuff said)
Raiders
Cowboys
Bears

Soft spots: Giants, Chiefs and maybe Packers

The Pittsburgh Penguins.

But seriously, the Jets. Their fans are the dumpy transplant rejects of NYC, and they've been responsible for the most boring football in the division this century. A team that does nothing but draft defensive tackles in the first round and somehow manage to play more boring, unwatchable football than the Dolphins and Bills. Truly incredible.

This is Jets football in a nutshell:

(WARNING: VERY NSFW LANGUAGE AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF PANTS-PISSING)

The Pittsburgh Penguins.

But seriously, the Jets. Their fans are the dumpy transplant rejects of NYC, and they've been responsible for the most boring football in the division this century. A team that does nothing but draft defensive tackles in the first round and somehow manage to play more boring, unwatchable football than the Dolphins and Bills. Truly incredible.

This is Jets football in a nutshell:

(WARNING: VERY NSFW LANGUAGE AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF PANTS-PISSING)

Hate to break it to ya, but the Jets are up 21-15 on us in the 2000s (8-8 in the 2010s). We are down 50-54-1 to them lifetime. We've been pretty ****ing boring and unwatchable a lot of those games too.

Hate to break it to ya, but the Jets are up 21-15 on us in the 2000s (8-8 in the 2010s). We are down 50-54-1 to them lifetime. We've been pretty ****ing boring and unwatchable a lot of those games too.

What's your point, buddy? I don't like the Jets. I don't like their dumpy ass retard fans, I don't like their sad sack team, I don't like their ugly uniforms, their garbage dump of a stadium that isn't even theirs, or really anything about them whatsoever.

The fact that the Dolphins have been a burning tire fire since hiring Dave Wannstedt isn't going to change that. The fact that the Patriots are actually good (and also cheaters) isn't going to change that, either. The fact that the Bills are an even dumpier, more pathetic team than even Miami could manage to be since 2000 certainly isn't going to change my mind here. I don't like the New York Jets.

The Jets blow.

For me, the Pats by a mile. Then the Jets. Raiders cause there thugs, Philly cause the joint is a dump.

No offence to those that live there, but there footy teams....pffff

Not to be difficult about one of your hates, but when was the last time you were at a Philly arena?

Their new stadiums are outstanding.

At this point, aren't the Patriots the most hated team in the entire NFL?

It is interesting how that list changes over the years, though. In the 1970's, Miami's nemesis was the Oakland Raiders and that was the team I hated the most. The Raiders were the team that stopped the Dolphins from getting to four straight super bowls, and stopped Miami's win streak at 18. At one point, Miami was 3-13 against them. It's closer to even now.

The Jets were probably the team I hated most in the 1980's. For some reason, when Buffalo was really good I respected the heck out of that team. Hated the 49ers when they were good.

With Miami being so mediocre year-after-year, it's harder to hate teams. It's not like there's one or two teams holding the Dolphins back. It's more like their own front office.

With Miami being so mediocre year-after-year, it's harder to hate teams. It's not like there's one or two teams holding the Dolphins back. It's more like their own front office.
Your entire post was great, but the quote above is one of the most accurate things ever stated on this forum.

I can’t see how NE isn’t the unanimous answer. I actually have a soft spot for the Giants for beating them in Super Bowls and even Rex and the Jets for going into foxboro and winning a playoff game. Believe me when I tell you that one really hurt Pats fans.

Who are the teams you guys hate the most in the NFL and other teams you have a soft spot for? I wanted to say we know exactly how you guys feel this year. Were getting a huge taste of what other teams go through and man does it hurt to lose all the time. Merry Christmas to you Dolphin fans and hope next year is a good year for you, much love your way.

By far....

jets-fans-not-happy-with-hackenberg-pick.gif

Then....

tom-brady-high-five12222013.gif

Back
Top Bottom