Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • New England

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters
Miami hands down. With Saban gone Ricky returning and Porter in the house the entire team attitude has changed.

Wes and Washington are good players but dont are not game breakers.Stallworth cant play 16 games.

Are you for real?? Here is my order of improvement:

1. NE - They added the best free agent in Thomas. And they improved their WR core.

2. NYJ - We added Jones, that immediately put us in second, made it to the playoffs without a decent running game, and know we have one. And we also added depth on the d-line.

3. Bill's - They addressed their main weakness, their O-line, yes they did lose key free agents, but they have younger guys that are going to step in and be just fine.

4. Dolphins - Yes you did add Joey Porter, but you already had a great defense, you needed to work on the offense, which you havent done.

If you think that Miami improved the most, then your the biggest homer on this board!

We are seeing the effects of NE's spending spree w/ regards to Asnate Samuel- that is exactly why i think Ne's spending spree was a mistake. They have more talent but won't be a better team. Samuel is just the tip of the iceberg and I love this Gil Brandt quote:

"Wes Welker is a good football player ... but you're not going to win championships with that kind of player.''

Especially when you overpay w/ picks and money.

We are seeing the effects of NE's spending spree w/ regards to Asnate Samuel- that is exactly why i think Ne's spending spree was a mistake. They have more talent but won't be a better team. Samuel is just the tip of the iceberg and I love this Gil Brandt quote:

"Wes Welker is a good football player ... but you're not going to win championships with that kind of player.''

Yeah, I see NE the same way. I don't understand why NE would break the mold they made and enjoyed so much success with. You really do have to wonder if BB is thinking about retiring and just loading up for one or two years.

Funny, because it's very much like another quote of his, "You'll never win a championships with Troy Brown filling in as your #3 CB."

I think we all know how that turned out. I belive Brandt was also the guy that once wrote an article on how Bill Belichick would never escape the shadow of a great coach like Parcells. :sidelol: :sidelol: Sorry boys but reality comes at kick-off until then, feel free to dream.

Back
Top Bottom