Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • New England

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters
I voted NE. I'd put the Jets up there as well for several reasons. First, they brought in a few nice players, second, D'Brick and Mangold come in with a year's experience, third, the coaching staff has another year's experience.

Personally, I think they overachieved a little last season so I think their record will end up about the same, but they will be a better team.

The Fins get an incomplete so far because they have big questions at LT, LG, and QB. If they get some OL help and Culpepper comes back from injury and regains his form, then the Fins have a chance to be much improved.

That's funny because if the Jets WR's are so much better then the Patriots, then how come the Patriots were ranked 11th in the NFL last year in Rec. and the Jets "great" Wr core was ranked 19th? Is the Jets QB that bad? Or is Brady that much better? I guess it doesn't make much of a difference either way because the WRS the Patriots will now be putting on the field this year are better than than the ones that ranked higher than the Jets last year. Also, last I checked Tom Brady was still the QB for the Patriots & Noodle Arm was still the QB of the Jets, ya see were I'm going with this???:rolleyes:

It gets tiring talkin to a rock doesn't it. We don't need good WR's we can "grab anyone" with Brady. Have you ever heard more BS than that statement. To insinuate that anyone can do the job but Stallworth and Welker can't.....Why? Because there no good. Everyone on our team we over spent and most of our FA signings are 30 yr olds. Of course Belichick and Pioli
FA signings and the team is being compared to the redskins because we all know every team is identical and everyone signing any big name FA is using the redskins blueprint and yada yada yada. Blah Blah Blah. Give a kid a computer and now he's a big time NFL GM with all the answers to everything.

:sidelol:

Someone is smoking some good stuff.

LOL "i don't know what goods the bills have done" good stuff, well my opinion i think Pats and Phins have improved most

It gets tiring talkin to a rock doesn't it. We don't need good WR's we can "grab anyone" with Brady. Have you ever heard more BS than that statement. To insinuate that anyone can do the job but Stallworth and Welker can't.....Why? Because there no good. Everyone on our team we over spent and most of our FA signings are 30 yr olds. Of course Belichick and Pioli
FA signings and the team is being compared to the redskins because we all know every team is identical and everyone signing any big name FA is using the redskins blueprint and yada yada yada. Blah Blah Blah. Give a kid a computer and now he's a big time NFL GM with all the answers to everything.

:sidelol:

Someone is smoking some good stuff.

Where did I say Stallworth and Welker couldn't do the job? I said they were bad moves b/c a) you severely overpaid Welker financially AND gave up a 2 and and 7th rd pick and Stallworth is in the drug program. As players they'll produce just like receh Caldwell & co. produced.

Give a kid a computer and now he's a big time NFL GM

take you own advice, turst me I know alot moe than you do. i don't just listen to ESPn to get my opinions like you do.

Where did I say Stallworth and Welker couldn't do the job? I said they were bad moves b/c a) you severely overpaid Welker financially AND gave up a 2 and and 7th rd pick and Stallworth is in the drug program. As players they'll produce just like receh Caldwell & co. produced.

take you own advice, turst me I know alot moe than you do. i don't just listen to ESPn to get my opinions like you do.

Wrong again.... welker over that 5 yr of the contract is going to avg 1.5 million a year. The veteran minium which keeps raising every year is around 950k now. In the current rate of growth he will most probabily play the last 3 years of hjis contract less than for veteran minimum.

stallworth got a 3.6 million contract in which he earns 100,000 for every week he plays.which is more than 50% of the salary.SO if he misses games for any reason he is not making any money and losses his bonus....bring him back the this years veteran minimum.

as far as pick goes even after the trade the patriots have 6 picks and 4 compensation picks.total 10 picks.I do not think the patiots rooster can handle more than 2-3 starters/backups .so i see them trading afew for next year.too many picks and hence the value is really low.

Also, thomas jones is 28 and by the season starts is going to be 29...can list all the RB who have played 29 and up produced with no major injuries?..

Well anyone could tell from your past responses you know MOE than anyone. I base my opinions on actually watching the patriots team play every game for many years and I have no doubt that next years WR's will be a big improvement over last season. I can't help it if ESPN agrees but then again It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. As far as NE overpaying tell me there mr expert how bad do the jets want to win a championship? Obviously enought to offer to over pay Branch last season as Mangina was the first coach to be willing to sell the franchise to obtain him but we all know Mangina would hire the guy that cleans the head in NE if he has the chance. This thread was about the most improved yet you argued about character issues that haven't occured and about over paying and even drug programs which tells me you really don't know the specfics of any of these contracts. You continually display the traits of a scared jets fan trying desperately to convince himself his team won't come up at the bottom of the east standings. Good luck with that illusion.

Wrong again.... welker over that 5 yr of the contract is going to avg 1.5 million a year. The veteran minium which keeps raising every year is around 950k now. In the current rate of growth he will most probabily play the last 3 years of hjis contract less than for veteran minimum.

stallworth got a 3.6 million contract in which he earns 100,000 for every week he plays.which is more than 50% of the salary.SO if he misses games for any reason he is not making any money and losses his bonus....bring him back the this years veteran minimum.

as far as pick goes even after the trade the patriots have 6 picks and 4 compensation picks.total 10 picks.I do not think the patiots rooster can handle more than 2-3 starters/backups .so i see them trading afew for next year.too many picks and hence the value is really low.

Also, thomas jones is 28 and by the season starts is going to be 29...can list all the RB who have played 29 and up produced with no major injuries?..

being such a knowledgable football fan you would think you'd know his average salary is irrelvant- its' the GUANRATEED money and he's getting $10 mil guaranteed which is way too much for a guy of welker's talent then ad in the 2 picks and it's insane.

Jones didn't play alot early in his career, he ahd some early injury problems. His legs are fresher than most 30 year old RBs who have had the wear and tear of so many carries. I thionk Jones has at least 2 good seasons left in him.

Well anyone could tell from your past responses you know MOE than anyone. I base my opinions on actually watching the patriots team play every game for many years and I have no doubt that next years WR's will be a big improvement over last season. I can't help it if ESPN agrees but then again It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. As far as NE overpaying tell me there mr expert how bad do the jets want to win a championship? Obviously enought to offer to over pay Branch last season as Mangina was the first coach to be willing to sell the franchise to obtain him but we all know Mangina would hire the guy that cleans the head in NE if he has the chance. This thread was about the most improved yet you argued about character issues that haven't occured and about over paying and even drug programs which tells me you really don't know the specfics of any of these contracts. You continually display the traits of a scared jets fan trying desperately to convince himself his team won't come up at the bottom of the east standings. Good luck with that illusion.

The Jets knew there was no way NE was trading Brach to NY, they were trying to screw the Pats and they did so as you got worse at WR and were forced to overpay for Wes Welker this offseason. Wes got $10 mil guaranteed, deion got $13.

I know what this thread is about and you got mroe talent this offseason but that doesn't make you better. Being such big pats fans you'd know you won 3 SBs in 4 tears b/c you wrere the best TEAM. Few character issues, didn't overpay for FAs, they were together but that's not the case anymore. The Pats are in desperation mode trying to recapture lost glory and I LOVE their offseason.

The Jets knew there was no way NE was trading Brach to NY, they were trying to screw the Pats and they did so as you got worse at WR and were forced to overpay for Wes Welker this offseason. Wes got $10 mil guaranteed, deion got $13.

I know what this thread is about and you got mroe talent this offseason but that doesn't make you better. Being such big pats fans you'd know you won 3 SBs in 4 tears b/c you wrere the best TEAM. Few character issues, didn't overpay for FAs, they were together but that's not the case anymore. The Pats are in desperation mode trying to recapture lost glory and I LOVE their offseason.

:jimmyjames: :jimmyjames: :jimmyjames: :jimmyjames: :jetssuck:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Jones didn't play alot early in his career, he ahd some early injury problems. His legs are fresher than most 30 year old RBs who have had the wear and tear of so many carries. I thionk Jones has at least 2 good seasons left in him.

So 12 million gaureented means 2 good yrs for 12 million is a bargain now :sidelol: ...yup sound like 6 million per year is a bargain.

Miami hands down. With Saban gone Ricky returning and Porter in the house the entire team attitude has changed.

Wes and Washington are good players but dont are not game breakers.Stallworth cant play 16 games.

Miami hands down. With Saban gone Ricky returning and Porter in the house the entire team attitude has changed.

Wes and Washington are good players but dont are not game breakers.Stallworth cant play 16 games.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom