most overlooked thing of the Hartline deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most overlooked thing of the Hartline deal

I disagree, most overlooked thing is that everyone on this board wants to sign Hartline to a fat chunk of change for catching 1 TD pass last year.. He can get as much junk yards as possible but his 1 literally 1 TD catch last year has somehow earned him 4-8mill per year... All that his performance told me last season is that he could not get separation... Even in M2M he could not beat the jam.. Watch his film people..

What one TD tells me is that he is not a true number 1, and that he would be a very very good number 2. If we had a megaton, Johnson, Wayne type number 1, then they would be double teamed and Hartline would be freed up. If he signed elsewhere, then he would be missed more than most people realise.

hartline was our number one, playing in new offense, with new rookie. what he accomplished this year after injury when he was an afterthought is unreal. The team needs help at WR, but if we get Wallace, you can put down the need to draft 2 WR's and drafting one in round one, because WR is deep and lots of WR are overlooked. And I still cant figure out what makes Kennan Allen better than someone like Terrence Williams or Robert Woods or even someone like Aarron Dobson who has Gadsden hands.

So salivate all day but your all drooling over so called big names built on hype and a guy who currently could not run a 40 a couple weeks ago. Not saying he is not a good WR, just asking why he is better than others. Its about value.

it is noteworthy he didn't practice until the last week of training camp, zero OTAs or Mini Camp

With a true number 1 across from him the field will open up and he should have a strong year. Tannehill and Hartline have chemistry and it would be good to keep that

The most overlooked thing about Hartline is that if he missed the Arizona game, absolutely no team would want him!!! Take away that game and he has 830 yds and 0 TDs for the season. He's a below average #2 WR that doesn't get yards after catch, break tackles, catch 50/50 balls, or track balls through the air. That's why he has 3TDs in the last 3 full seasons. I like Hartline as a person but for 6+ million a year??? You gotta be kidding me. He doesn't change the scoreboard and needs to hit the road. Sign Wallace, draft Patterson at #12, then draft Allen, Bailey, or Swope in the 2nd and we're set!!!

The most overlooked thing about Hartline is that if he missed the Arizona game, absolutely no team would want him!!! Take away that game and he has 830 yds and 0 TDs for the season. He's a below average #2 WR that doesn't get yards after catch, break tackles, catch 50/50 balls, or track balls through the air. That's why he has 3TDs in the last 3 full seasons. I like Hartline as a person but for 6+ million a year??? You gotta be kidding me. He doesn't change the scoreboard and needs to hit the road. Sign Wallace, draft Patterson at #12, then draft Allen, Bailey, or Swope in the 2nd and we're set!!!
Wallace and Keenan Allen #12 and I'm in. Keenan Allen is not getting past Minnesota

I'm so tired of this argument..... Why would you take that game away? Was he not out there playing? Did he trip fall and accidentally put up those stats that day???

What one TD tells me is that he is not a true number 1, and that he would be a very very good number 2. If we had a megaton, Johnson, Wayne type number 1, then they would be double teamed and Hartline would be freed up. If he signed elsewhere, then he would be missed more than most people realise.

A very good number 2? AGAIN, how many playoff teams would Hartline start at the 2 for last season? Hell. there's teams that didn't go to the playoffs that he wouldn't be the number 2 for.

Hartline is a 3 at best.

Back
Top Bottom