My Opinion:Tony Sparano gave a clue to who is a top of MIA's draft board!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Opinion:Tony Sparano gave a clue to who is a top of MIA's draft board!!!

Great video. I love the last TD. 40 yards in the air of his back foot for a strike. If anyone is arguing Beck cant make the throws needed there is something wrong with them.

dude hes a baller 95% of those throws he made no one on our roster can make it let alone since DM played. he needs time in the pocket and a damn core of players to make plays in WR and TE.

When Randy Mueller and Cam Cameron were fired, I wrote that John Beck figured to suffer as much as any other Dolphin. There went his two advocates. That meant that, in 2008, he would just be another 27-year-old unproven quarterback. That's not a good designation, when a new regime wants its own guys.

Recent developments, however, have suggested that Beck may actually get a real shot to prove he is the right quarterback for the Dolphins' present and future. KB21, one of the regular posters here, has hit on some of this, but I thought I would put it together.

1. In Mobile, new GM Jeff Ireland said he had spoken to two Dolphins. Jason Taylor. John Beck. He had not spoken to Zach Thomas.

3. I was told, by someone that I trust, that Parcells reviewed tape of Beck upon taking the VP of football operations job.... and was more impressed than he thought he would be.

"We have a lot of issues in the draft that we have to address, so if we get to a point during the course of the draft and there's somebody there we think can help us it might be an issue for us," Sparano said when asked about the possibility of selecting another passer.

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are not interested in Matt Ryan in the upcoming NFL Draft.

Whomever the Dolphins take first, that player will be expected to make a significant impact: "Any first-round pick coming in . . . should be a guy that can come on the field and contribute on the field and play right away." Is that MATT RYAN..??

On Late Hits on Sirius, one of the guys mentioned he talked with BP recently and Bill said he really likes Beck. He mentioned Beck is on a strength program to bulk up. This guy also mentioned that after talking with BP there was no way they would be drafting a QB with the first pick.

Hahaha Mr.Ed is on suicide watch come draft day because were not selecting Matt Ryan.

Oh man that gave me a laugh. You brought up Becks fumbles but please tell me how many times Matt Ryan Fumbled.

Back
Top Bottom